Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Profile for Mr. C. Sharman > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. Sharman

Mr. C. Sharman (Leeds UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Dante RFID Blocking Men's Wallet Purse Genuine Leather Wallet Gift for Father (Black)
Offered by stars-shine online

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money paid., 18 Jun. 2016
Very well packaged. Came in a velvety pouch inside a very sturdy black box. Leather is soft and supple. EasIy accommodates brittish notes.
Loads of room for cards. Feels realy nice. No room for coins but hey.....That's what poctets are for.

The Wit and Wisdom of Nigel Farage
The Wit and Wisdom of Nigel Farage

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISSAPOINTED, 20 Mar. 2016
Was looking forward to this book however all pages are blank with the "this page is intentionally left blank" notice. The only pages that have words on them are the chapter pages. VERY dissapointed

Williams Racing WIL0014 Waterless Wash Wax with Extended Application Trigger, 5 Liter

5.0 out of 5 stars The more you use this product it seems the better it works, 8 Mar. 2016
Bought this as had seen it on ideal world shopping channel. Bit more expensive on there so decided to shop around. The more you use this product it seems the better it works. must be the build up of wax? Ive had it about 2 weeks now and have done our car 3 times with it. We recently bought a new car so hence buying this product as the ratings were really good.
Takes about 20 minutes to do a medium sized car
couple of micro fibre cloths, one to put on and one to buff with
finished.
Only thing is, i wouldnt use on windscreen but everywhere else is fine
I think its a great product but i think i would wash my car first if its really dirty then apply, then just keep on top of it with just this product.

CPR Call Blocker Protect System
CPR Call Blocker Protect System
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it! Worth every penny., 3 Jan. 2016
Brilliant piece of kit. Blocks every number that tries to call you UNLESS you program the numbers that you want to call you through your phone keypad. I.e family, friends, Dr's, Dentist, Vets. Our house is so much more quiet now. We used to get phone calls for a Mrs Carter? I've lived here for 15 yrs and had same number for 10 yrs and no Mrs Carter has lived here that I know off. I especially liked the calls from Mary with an Indian accent and her telling me I have a virus on my laptop? Shame I will miss her lol.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2016 3:26 PM GMT

Jaws
Jaws

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite movies. Even better reading it, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Jaws (Kindle Edition)
Very different from the film. It's a great book but Hollywood have (beefed) it up a bit. Read it and see for yourselves. First book I bought and read on my kindle.

Bronson
Bronson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Bronson (Kindle Edition)
Love this book. Goes alongside the film of the same name acted brilliantly by Tom Hardy.

Twisting My Melon
Twisting My Melon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantast read. Even if your not a Mondays fan, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Twisting My Melon (Kindle Edition)
Didn't think I'd enjoy this book as much as I did as I was not into the Happy Mondays or their music. However, after watching Shaun on I'm a celebrity get me outta here I bit the bullet. Shaun takes you on his long and eventful life from being brought up in Salford Manchester to The Happy Mondays and beyond. The drink, the drugs and the women and even Bez gets a mention once or twice. All in all I really enjoyed the book. Worth the money.

UMount® Mountright Floating Glass DVD Player/Amplifier/Speaker/SKY Wall Mount 3 Shelf Shelves for Plasma/LED/LCD TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great mounted, 4 Nov. 2015
Really nice mounted to the wall. Heavy so be careful if you have cavity walls. Either find the baton behind the plasterboard or use spring toggle fixings as I have done. Took about 40 mins from first build to mount.

The City & Guilds Textbook: Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies (6035) (Vocational)
by Mike Maskrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute must have book for plumbing studies, 4 Nov. 2015
An absolute must for people wanting to start college to study plumbing.

Duronic DS101BB 1 Shelf Glass DVD Player Shelf/Amplifier/Speaker Shelve for Wall Mounted LCD/Plasma/LED TV - Black
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great when mounted, 4 Nov. 2015
Looks amazing on the wall when mounted. Have it up in the spare room under the tv. Takes about half hour from first build to mounting on the wall

Page: 1 | 2