Profile for K > Reviews

Baby's 1st Toothbrush 2ct, BLUE
Baby's 1st Toothbrush 2ct, BLUE
Offered by Compac Industries

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very useful, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Baby's 1st Toothbrush 2ct (Toy)
We bought the toothbrush when our baby got his first tooth (around 6 months) and while he seemed to enjoy it at the beginning, he shows no interest in it any more (and doesn't allow adults to use it on him either).

Totseat The Washable Squashable Highchair (Denim Blue)
Totseat The Washable Squashable Highchair (Denim Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 18 Jan 2014
I bought the Totseat to use in restaurants and realized later on that they always have high-chairs. But its great when visiting friends and family without kids or even for use in rented apartments, when you need to feed your baby (or need free hands to eat yourself).
I don't dare to leave my child alone in it (doesn't seem all that safe), but its easy to use and can be folded up really small.

All Belgian Beers
All Belgian Beers
by Jaak Van Damme

4.0 out of 5 stars A comprehensive guide, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: All Belgian Beers (Hardcover)
A very comprehensive guide, but I bought it as a gift and I expected a bigger format. Still, it's very thick so still makes quite an impression.

Patterned Cloth Nappy Wet Bags - Set of 3 - Little Boy / Unisex themes
Patterned Cloth Nappy Wet Bags - Set of 3 - Little Boy / Unisex themes
Offered by Three Little Imps

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a bit small, 18 Jan 2014
We bought these wet bags for our cloth nappies, but while they look really nice, they are rather small (you can't put in very many used nappies in one).

NUK 150ml Disney First Choice Learner Bottle with Non-Spill Silicone Spout (Red)
Offered by shopkiya

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Jan 2014
We bought this bottle for our exclusively breastfed 8-month old, who had never used a bottle. He took to it immediately, it doesn't spill and due to the transparent spout its really easy to know how much to tilt the bottle.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Collapsible Steaming Basket 28cm
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Collapsible Steaming Basket 28cm

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 18 Jan 2014
We bought this steamer to steam baby food, but we even use it for ourselves now. Its so much cheaper than a baby-cook and works just fine.

Medela Swing Electric Breastpump with Calma
Medela Swing Electric Breastpump with Calma

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 2 Jan 2014
I chose this pump after trying another Medela pump. Although it is not as efficient as I would wish, I use it on a daily basis at the moment and it works fine. In over 2 months since I have had it, I've had problems only twice (the milk got into the tubing). I would surely recommend it.

Medela Pre-Sterilised Pump & Save Breastmilk Bags
Medela Pre-Sterilised Pump & Save Breastmilk Bags

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive, 2 Jan 2014
I have the pump Medela Swing and bought these bags to use with it. They are rather expensive, but the quality is really good, so overall I am satisfied.

Philips AVENT SCF180/24 BPA-Free Contemporary Freeflow Soothers (6-18 Months) 2 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Our baby loves them!, 13 Dec 2013
We have always bought Avent freeflow as our boy really likes them. And the price here is very competitive. They are so much better than the Avent "glow in the dark" which we once bought.

World's Best Travel Experiences: 400 Extraordinary Places (National Geographic)
World's Best Travel Experiences: 400 Extraordinary Places (National Geographic)
by National Geographic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 13 Dec 2013
I bought the book for a present and it seams great - a very large book with fantastic photos. I'd certainly be happy if someone would give it to me.

Page: 1 | 2