Profile for Kath > Reviews

Offered by Foam 2 Go

2.0 out of 5 stars memory foam ?, 31 Aug 2014
Not proper memory foam . . just foam really
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2014 10:32 PM BST

Travel Blue Liquids Organiser. 4x 100ml bottles. Airline/Airport Security Approved
Offered by All U Need 4 Travel and Wellbeing

2.0 out of 5 stars travel blue liquid organiser., 31 Aug 2014
Bag is non sealable so will not be acceptable at airport security . . will still have to transfer to their sealable bags!
Rather disappointing.

The Son
The Son

4.0 out of 5 stars The Son - another Jo Nesbo book, 8 July 2014
This review is from: The Son (Kindle Edition)
Jo Nesbo The Son ... cannot write a full review just now as I am saving this book for my holidays!
However, I have read all his others and I have never been disappointed!

I would recommend all the other books and I am sure The Son is going to be just great!

Ladies Womens Lagenlook Quirky Layering Floral Print Scarf Tunic Top Shirt Cotton One Size Plus Loose (One Size (Plus), Olive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lagenlook tunic, 4 July 2014
This is my second one as I was so pleased with the first. I haven't yet worn any, but like the quirckyness of both. I realise that I shall have to be careful what I wear them with, as the colour will transfer... no white jeans, so to speak!

Cotton fabric is light and airy, just the thing for warm weather.

Service was prompt and efficient

Would recommend this product.

Playtex Cross Your Heart Bra
Playtex Cross Your Heart Bra
Offered by Chums Outlet

2.0 out of 5 stars Playtex cross your heart, 18 Jun 2014
I have had these bra's before, but this one is not a very good fit... I don't think I will be wearing it that often... can't understand why and I believe one cannot return underwear.... it was very expensive too. I have reverted to my old bras!

8GB Novelty Cute Guitar USB 2.0 Flash Drive Data Memory Stick Device
8GB Novelty Cute Guitar USB 2.0 Flash Drive Data Memory Stick Device
Offered by FunnyHouse

2.0 out of 5 stars USB Novelty Guitar, 18 Jun 2014
Would not open the photo's I had downloaded... half were ok then would not open about 30 - no good really as this was a special present for an 18 year old's birthday gift.

(I was refunded immediately- which was good)

iGloo 8GB Novelty Cute Baby Penguin USB 2.0 Flash Drive Data Memory Stick Device - Black and White
Offered by Memory House

2.0 out of 5 stars Igloo Novelty USB, 18 Jun 2014
Goodness, didn't work out at all... half of downloaded photo's would not open. Used an ordinary USB, and they downloaded perfectly - I would not recommend these novel USB's... may be the components are that great ?

Epson S041332 Premium Semigloss Photo Paper DIN A4 251 g/m² 20 Sheets
Epson S041332 Premium Semigloss Photo Paper DIN A4 251 g/m² 20 Sheets

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo Paper, 18 Jun 2014
had these before, and very very good prints - would recommend... colour photo's always good ... I have used other photo paper but no good on my Epsom printer. If you want good photo's/ true colours then I would recommend this Photo Paper

Jersey Embroidered One Size Satin Trim Kaftan in Black .
Jersey Embroidered One Size Satin Trim Kaftan in Black .
Offered by Fashion Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Kaftan, 18 Jun 2014
Very nice..... Remains to be seen if cool in summer and warm in winter.... I am taking it to Australia instead of dressing gown,
so that will be the real test, if it cool.

Seems very good quality.

Womens Rocket Dog Stelena Pop Fabric Sandals Multi/Rainbow Girls Ladies (7 UK 7 EUR 40)

4.0 out of 5 stars rocket dog Stelene Pop Fabric Sandals, 18 Jun 2014
Really lovely sandals... I haven't worn them yet, but they feel just right. Colours suit every outfit I have.
the soles are not too thick, but thick enough to provide the cushioning I like

yes really nice