Profile for canderson1390 > Reviews

The Dark Knight Trilogy (Blu-ray + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Price: 33.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Great movies, shame about the box set, 4 Dec 2012
I loved all three movies, and I'm sure the blu rays are amazing to watch. But when I received the box set this morning I was really disappointed. For starters there was the random piece of paper stuck to the back which described each of the movies. I don't understand why it was there at all if it wasn't simply going to be the design for the back of the box, as having removed it; my box already has white spots where the glue has damaged it. the booklet of how the movies were made is a nice touch, but I thought it was very cheap to just put a piece of polystyrene in the box so that you could see it. it would have been easy to put an indent in the box so that the blu rays and booklet were the same level and I didn't have to take the blu rays out to get to the booklet. Then I actually opened the blu ray box. 2 out of 5 of the discs don't have a title on them. So it's not that easy to tell which disc is 'Batman Begins', and which disc is 'The Dark Knight'. All the other discs have 'The Dark Knight Rises', or 'The Dark Knight Special Features', and I find that inconsistency and lack of clarity extremely annoying. I realise I'm nit-picking and no one else is probably bothered, but when this came through my door this morning, I expected better.
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2014 10:04 AM BST