Profile for Nathan > Reviews

Dr Noys Replacement Squeakers Large
Dr Noys Replacement Squeakers Large
Offered by Capital Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 26 Aug 2013
I bought these, not for my dog, but to put in my pockets on my coat (the are quite a few pockets) so I would never get bored in college. They were a good size and made a good squeak, but one of them is damaged from over use

Hail To The King
Hail To The King

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album ever written, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hail To The King (Audio CD)
I've been waiting for so long for to album (especially since the single was released) and I was not disappointed.
Requiem is one of my favourite songs of all time already!!! a7x foREVer
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2013 8:44 PM BST

X Rocker II Gaming Chair
X Rocker II Gaming Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 29 Dec 2012
The sound quality from the speakers is unexpectedly really good and so was the bass. The chair itself is really comfortable and I don't know what I'd do without the armrests. Anyone looking to buy a gamer chair should give this one a look. It's good for gaming, watching tv/ movies, listening to music and just generally chilling.

Logitech LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System
Logitech LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, great sound, no problems, 29 Dec 2012
I bought these speakers to add a bit of much needed volume to mumcomputer and was really impressed with the quality in relation to the price. When I got rid of my computer, I kept the speakers and plugged my phone into them and have done so most days for the past 2-3 years. I've never had any problems, they were really easy to store away in a box when I moved house and, while the sound doesn't exactly match that of a Bose stereo system, the quality you do get is well worth the price.