Profile for travellinbug > Reviews

Content by travellinbug

travellinbug

Tuff-Luv Delta One Outdoor Professional Hiking Bag with Rain Cover Case for DSLR/Lens Camera Vase/Laptop - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Spacious bag, perfect for travelling!, 6 Aug 2014
I really like this bag feels very well made, it is really spacious and perfect for travelling. I also like the fact that the camera is safely stored at the back of the bag so no one can access it unless you take off your bag. I took it on the plane as hand luggage and it fitted the Ryanair box perfectly.

I am not giving it 5 stars because after just 5 days of normal use the shoulder strap tore down. I contacted Tuff-Luv directly and they offered me a replacement free of charge, no questions asked! Really impressed by their level of service. Hope the new bag lasts for longer :)

Cake Angels: Amazing gluten, wheat and dairy free cakes
Cake Angels: Amazing gluten, wheat and dairy free cakes
by Julia Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot praise this book enough!, 3 April 2014
The cakes in this book are amazingly delicious. No exotic ingredients, everything is simple and easy to find. Perfect for those who are on a gluten free and/or dairy free diet! What is great about this book is that the ingredients are interchangeable with normal flour and butter so the book is also good for anyone with no special dietary requirements. Only downside is that you have to eat in moderation or you will end up gaining weight in no time!

Lord of the Rings Sterling Silver Barahir's Aragon Ring - Size Q 1/2
Lord of the Rings Sterling Silver Barahir's Aragon Ring - Size Q 1/2

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, 6 Dec 2013
The ring deserves 5 stars, is very beautiful my girl friend is a lord of the rings fan and she loved it! To be honest this is not 100% accurate to the movie prop (the snake's crowns are not gold and there is no gap between the snakes) however its very close and these minor compromises are made up by a solid piece of jewellery. The ring is manufactured in Germany and marked as sterling silver 925 and with the Schumann logo inside.

I ordered the wrong size the first time round, the ring game in a cardboard box with the lotr logo on it. I returned it and ordered a smaller size, this time the ring came in a tin meta box with the printed lotr logo. This is the only reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars, consider that its a matter of luck which type of box you get and I'm not overly impressed by both presentation boxes.

All in all this is a perfect gift for any lotr fan.

Wahl 79400-800 Colour Pro Coded Mains Hair Clipper Kit
Wahl 79400-800 Colour Pro Coded Mains Hair Clipper Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality clippers, 12 Oct 2013
Used them for 3 months now, very good clippers, they feel well made and durable. Using them is like cutting through butter, very sharp blades which is what you need! The only downside is the weight of the device which feels a bit heavy in the hand. Having to oil the clipper blades before and after you use it is also a bit annoying but that is the price to pay for a quality blade. The storage box could also be improved to organise the accessories better but this is a minor issues. Overall an excellent clipper.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Offered by TODO! TODO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price, top performance, 8 Mar 2013
I have to say I'm really impressed with the Samsung Tab 2 10.1. Its slim, has a brilliant screen and performance wise it is very good for my needs. Was apprehensive at first because the expert reviews were ditching it because on paper it looks like it has an inferior processor. I can tell you the performance is very smooth, applications work flawlessly, browsing is a breeze, HD movies play without hiccups and I also managed to download & play some 3D games without problems. I also like the fact that the tablet comes packed with useful applications such as Polaris Office. Bonus points go for the speakers which are conveniently placed in front and although not particularly loud they offer good stereo separation and clear sound. Camera is average, its only 3MP so nothing special, but its good to have.

Only negatives would be:
- The charging cable provided is only 3 feet long.
- The tablet does not charge when its hooked up to a computer via USB.
- The volume rocker is positioned next to the power button so its easy to accidentally hit the power when you are looking for the volume button.

At this price I'm very happy :)

Tefal Vita Compact Food Processor
Tefal Vita Compact Food Processor

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 17 Dec 2012
I've used the processor for around 3 weeks now and I am very satisfied with it. The base of the machine has good build quality. The only problem I can identify it the quality of the bowl (reason I'm giving 4 stars), the plastic is very thin in certain areas and I had a small part from the base of the bowl break the very first time I used it (so be careful especially when fitting the bowl to the base)! Fortunately this piece of plastic was not essential for the operation of the mixer. So far I've sliced vegetables, chopped nuts, beaten whip cream and made cakes and soups with good results, the motor is powerful and not very loud considering it's 1000W!. Like all food processors it comes with lot of accessories so you will need storage space and the usual drawback of having to wash the various parts after use. Also the power cord is quite short so make sure you have an electric plug nearby. If you are looking for an inexpensive food processor that does everything, go for it!

Arwen Evenstar Pendant Silver (Lord of the Rings)
Arwen Evenstar Pendant Silver (Lord of the Rings)
Offered by Mini Model Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly beautiful piece!, 29 Sep 2012
I've analysed various replicas of the Evenstar before I decided to buying the Noble Collection version. Yes this is expensive (probably because it is officially licensed not because of the amount of silver you get) but this replica is the one that mostly resembles the movie version! It is just gorgeous and so detailed, my girl friend will love it :D. I suggest you look around a bit before buying from Amazon, Elbenwald (Germany) sell it for a bit cheaper.

Back To The Future Part 2 Time Machine 1:18
Back To The Future Part 2 Time Machine 1:18

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect model if only the wheels stayed in place., 25 July 2012
This is a perfect looking model with all the details you expect. The only downside is that the wheel mechanism is a bit flawed. If you want to set the wheels in driving position they don't lock perfectly into place. Whenever I set it to driving position and put it on the display case the wheels always tent to tilt a little and not stay in place. I would suggest you go for the Back To The Future Part 1 Time Machine 1:18th instead.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, 19 July 2011
Bought a pair of black, medium size Hipster Trunk Boxer Shorts, I am waist 32" and they fit me perfectly. These underpants spell quality all over, starting from the packaging to the material of the shorts which feel soft and are very comfortable. The shorts are also look good and are very stylish. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future.

HP Pavilion DM3-1112SA 13.3-inch Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium, AMD Athlon Neo X2 L335 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, Bluetooth, 6 Cell Battery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop, 12 Dec 2010
I wanted a good laptop I can use for work and while on the go, something powerful enough and decently sized but still portable.

What can I say, this laptop looks and performs fabulously. For this price, this is an amazing laptop I would recommend to anyone. Why i'm giving this laptop 4/5? The only issue I have with this laptop is that the screen has a very bad viewing angle, if you are not sitting right in front of it you won't be seeing anything.

Delivery was very quick, thanks to Amazon.