Profile for Ellie > Reviews

Ellie

Page: 1 | 2
Creolur 9ct White Gold UER 043W Ladies' Hoop Earrings
Creolur 9ct White Gold UER 043W Ladies' Hoop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money and still looks as good today as it did when I bought it, 30 Oct 2014
Bought these for baby who kept pulling out all other earrings. I have to say that two years later and it has lasted the test of time. well worth the money and still looks as good today as it did when I bought it.

LeapFrog My Talking LapPup (Violet)
LeapFrog My Talking LapPup (Violet)
Offered by Slamtech Online

4.0 out of 5 stars plays with it all the time and it is fun as, 30 Oct 2014
My baby loves this toy, plays with it all the time and it is fun as well

Bio- Ethanol and Fire Gel Fireplace Model Celin Deluxe - Choose from 6 colors (Black)
Offered by Dorothea Mierzwa

3.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get, 30 Oct 2014
I bought this and it looks great when you put it up, easy to install. I also bought the logs for it and it looks really nice however a complaint I have is that it does not come with adequate instructions and you are left wondering as I am a novice at using bio fuels etc what to do next. I attempted to light the cotton thing which comes in the two cylinders and it did not light and due to the small instructions paper which is written in a foreign language that comes with the the Celin Deluxe, I was left unsure what kind of fuel it used, if it used bio fuel or if I had to buy the gel. BTW NO fuel is included. Anyway I eventually had to contact another company who were very helpful, they supplied the fuel which I think I can use, they suggested not using the cotton wool which came with the cylinders and they also supplied a metal hook which you can use to close the cylinders when you are ready to stop the fire. All of which was not included with this product. All I can say is what you see is what you get and even the instructions are rubbish. Having said that I can now say I am pleased that I bought it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2014 2:51 PM GMT

Wild
Wild

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had bought the whole album, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wild (Audio CD)
Really good buy, however keep listening to the same two songs over and over again. So would have preferred the whole album as I am a big Jessie J fan,

Pampers Simply Dry  Size 5 Large Pack 66 X2 (132 Nappies)
Pampers Simply Dry Size 5 Large Pack 66 X2 (132 Nappies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 29 Dec 2013
Received a tip off from HotDeal that these were a good deal and they absolutely are. Will definitely buy again.

Enid Blyton the Magic Faraway Tree Collection: "The Enchanted Wood", "The Magic Faraway Tree", "The Folk of the Faraway Tree"
by Enid Blyton

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 29 Dec 2013
No box but it is what it is.I enjoyed these books as a child and my son will no doubt love them too.

Kids Curly Q Moist Curls Moisturiser 240 ml
Kids Curly Q Moist Curls Moisturiser 240 ml
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Dec 2013
My daughters hair always looks so bouncy and clean after using this product. It smells fresh too. Has the right balance of moisture to be good for mixed race hair.

Mixed Chicks Kids shampoo
Mixed Chicks Kids shampoo
Offered by hairnbeautyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Mixed Chicks Kids shampoo (Misc.)
I used it on my 11month old. Really good product. Washes hair nicely with a no tears formula so you dont have to worry if it gets in the little ones eyes. Smells nice too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 2 Sep 2013
Good product, only issue is that it does not smell as nice as I thought it would. Virtually no smell at all! Other then that conditions the hair nicely.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 Sep 2013
Good product, works on hair nicely. Only issue is that afer an hour the hair is dry again so you have to keep applying to keep hair nice and soft.

Page: 1 | 2