Profile for Ellie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
OXO Good Grips 21081UK Y Peeler
OXO Good Grips 21081UK Y Peeler

5.0 out of 5 stars A real useful tool in the kitchen, 10 Nov. 2015
I bought this product nearly a year ago and it is still as sharp now as it was then. A real useful tool in the kitchen.

Silentnight Waterproof Mattress Protector, Single
Silentnight Waterproof Mattress Protector, Single

works really well.

Prayer Rain
Prayer Rain
by Dr. D. K. Olukoya

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Prayer Rain (Paperback)
Bought for my partner and he is loving it. Really clear and concise prayer topics.

Urine Off Home Multi-Purpose Stain and Odour Remover Spray 500 ml
Urine Off Home Multi-Purpose Stain and Odour Remover Spray 500 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars like anything. Not sure what is worse, 10 Nov. 2015
Stinks, like anything. Not sure what is worse, the pee smell or the smell of this spray. If did not work so well either.

Luxury 1500 Pocket Spring Memory Foam Mattress (4ft Small Double)
Luxury 1500 Pocket Spring Memory Foam Mattress (4ft Small Double)

3.0 out of 5 stars However found that the bed is too soft and not as firm as I would have liked., 10 Nov. 2015
Prompt service and delivery. However found that the bed is too soft and not as firm as I would have liked.

4ft, Small Double White Percale Superior Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet 180 thread Count By Sleep&Smile : White

3.0 out of 5 stars Not superior at all, 10 Nov. 2015
See though sheet. Could probably buy the same quality at a cheaper price. Not superior at all.

Silentnight Deep Sleep Pillows Pack Of 4 Overfilled Extra Bounce Support
Silentnight Deep Sleep Pillows Pack Of 4 Overfilled Extra Bounce Support
Offered by Chums Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2015
Really love these pillows, lots of cushion and really comfortable. Basically I sleep like a baby..Would seriously recommend

Citerna 9 ct White Gold UER 043W Ladie's Hoop Earrings
Citerna 9 ct White Gold UER 043W Ladie's Hoop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money and still looks as good today as it did when I bought it, 30 Oct. 2014
Bought these for baby who kept pulling out all other earrings. I have to say that two years later and it has lasted the test of time. well worth the money and still looks as good today as it did when I bought it.

LeapFrog My Talking LapPup (Violet)
LeapFrog My Talking LapPup (Violet)
Offered by Mytoyfactory

4.0 out of 5 stars plays with it all the time and it is fun as, 30 Oct. 2014
My baby loves this toy, plays with it all the time and it is fun as well

Bio- Ethanol and Fire Gel Fireplace Model Celin Deluxe - Choose from 6 colors (Black)
Offered by Interworld24

3.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get, 30 Oct. 2014
I bought this and it looks great when you put it up, easy to install. I also bought the logs for it and it looks really nice however a complaint I have is that it does not come with adequate instructions and you are left wondering as I am a novice at using bio fuels etc what to do next. I attempted to light the cotton thing which comes in the two cylinders and it did not light and due to the small instructions paper which is written in a foreign language that comes with the the Celin Deluxe, I was left unsure what kind of fuel it used, if it used bio fuel or if I had to buy the gel. BTW NO fuel is included. Anyway I eventually had to contact another company who were very helpful, they supplied the fuel which I think I can use, they suggested not using the cotton wool which came with the cylinders and they also supplied a metal hook which you can use to close the cylinders when you are ready to stop the fire. All of which was not included with this product. All I can say is what you see is what you get and even the instructions are rubbish. Having said that I can now say I am pleased that I bought it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2014 2:51 PM GMT