ARRAY(0xb3ee10f0)

Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep
Offered by Baa Baa Baby
Price: 34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't know why you need it?, 22 Feb 2014
We bought this Ewan sheep along with a host of other 'useless baby stuff', like all new parents to be- we wanted all potential problematic areas to be covered, but it's unnecessary, in my opinion. Someone also gave us a Slumber Bear, again not used. If you feed, burp and hold your baby as they request then they wont need silly gadgets. i gave it 2 stars just in case I'm wrong and some babies/parents do need it, it's good quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2014 7:31 AM GMT

Angelcare AC401 Movement & Sound Monitor
Angelcare AC401 Movement & Sound Monitor
Price: 64.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it!, 22 Feb 2014
We have only used this a few times as intended- I don't like the fact that when you take baby out of the moses basket/cot to feed him/her the alarm goes off. So everyone is half asleep and then a loud piercing noise starts ringing out. Another gadget cautious parents-to-be feel they should own! We use a tv radio monitor and it's perfect.

Irregular Choice Women's Patty Laptop Bag Cross Body Messenger Bag
Irregular Choice Women's Patty Laptop Bag Cross Body Messenger Bag
Offered by FYFO
Price: 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, 22 Feb 2014
I LOVE this bag! I have had it a few years and it still looks like new. It's really unique and the fabric is felty, so soft to the touch. I don't work in an office, so I'm not a serious computer user, it's perfect for my 'image'!

Clevamama Splash and Wrap Towel (Cream)
Clevamama Splash and Wrap Towel (Cream)
Price: 10.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Really useful for the first 3 months, 22 Feb 2014
This towel is great (soft, pretty), for the first 3/4 months, but it isn't that big, so we cannot use it as designed for my 6 m/o. Also, if you are thin/ have a small bottom, the tie at the back will let it fall over your bottom, which is annoying. It's also a little fiddly to remove. A rectangular shape might work better?

East Coast Angelina Cot Bed (White)
East Coast Angelina Cot Bed (White)
Price: 122.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but we are only 6 months in., 22 Feb 2014
This cot bed looks great for the price. We put it together when baby was 3 months and it was very easy to erect. Now at 6 months it is still fine, but feels like you can't put too much pressure on it, so we'll see- I'll get back to you in 4 years!

SleepCurve Moses Basket Mattress (28 x 75 cm)
SleepCurve Moses Basket Mattress (28 x 75 cm)
Offered by BabyToys4you
Price: 41.41

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it's me but it's off putting!, 22 Feb 2014
Having read the reviews I bought this mattress thinking that it would be good for baby- then baby arrived- Putting him in with his head too low made him cry a lot, it looked unnatural to me too. Plus- I had to cut it down/distroy it, so that it fitted into the moses basket, therefore making it was unreturnable. AVOID!

Duck Baby Bath Thermometer Card
Duck Baby Bath Thermometer Card
Offered by Colour Changing Products - 'Welcome to the World of Colour Change Technology'
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Feb 2014
A cheap little, cute, duck that does exactly what it should. Still going strong after 6 months. Why buy anything else?

GENUINE ebabygoods Blue Keep Calm & Change My Bum Changing Mat - Soft Touch
GENUINE ebabygoods Blue Keep Calm & Change My Bum Changing Mat - Soft Touch
Offered by easygoodsuk
Price: 8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 22 Feb 2014
I think this was about 6 when I bought it 6 months ago for my Newborn, still going strong! I can spend more than that on 4 hours car parking in town!

Sophie The Giraffe Fraisy Teething Rattle in Blister Pack (Green)
Sophie The Giraffe Fraisy Teething Rattle in Blister Pack (Green)
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, 22 Feb 2014
The Sophie range is getting bigger and it's great. This rattle was intriguing to baby at 3 months and light enough that he could hold it. Now at 6 months and teething he is getting to grips with chewing it too. Mum loves it :-)

Postpartum Maternity After Pregnancy Post Natal Slimming Re-Shaping Abdominal Support Belt Wrap Belly Tummy Girdle Binder
Offered by ardisle
Price: 8.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 22 Feb 2014
Post baby this will not fit! The model photo is a give away really! It is a bad shape and gives little to no support. There was no way of returning it as it came with no paperwork. Post baby the last thing you want to do is start faffing around on the computer looking for the senders details.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3