Profile for Fade > Reviews

Content by Fade

Fade

Page: 1 | 2
TUFFskinz Premium Quality Screen Protectors : Apple iPhone 6 Anti Glare Matte edition [2 x Premium Front skinz]
Offered by TUFFskinz

4.0 out of 5 stars Safety First!, 10 April 2015
Excellent screen protector, with extra added bits for those that are unable to manage applying it manually. Only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is the amount of screen protectors in the pack. Which I feel could be more than just 2, especially for those that may make a mistake.
It's a lot of pressure Lol

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)
Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)
Offered by The Game Collection -

5.0 out of 5 stars Like RPG's? Buy It., 10 April 2015
This game should come with a disclaimer:

*WARNING*

-Game may take away all else that's important in your life
From the start of this games create your character portion to the 32nd Hour that I'm in now, is an experience I've missed for sometime, sky rim was probably the closest thing to this in terms of how big the landscape and how deep customisation goes but this game wins by far.
Graphics, fighting mechanics and the in game world are all amazing. The only pitfalls are the overly complicated workshop routines, from creating armour and weaponry to then having to upgrade different sections in another menu awkwardly placed next to another work station. I think that'll be my only angst with this game, that and collecting materials can again be so tedious pressing "X" every 4 minutes.

HOWEVER

Overall this game is 10/10 and if you're an RPG fan that likes the lore of Lord of the rings, Game of Thrones.
Buy it.
Furthermore any game that has a great story and characters you can't help but get absorbed into.
Buy it.
Need a game you want to wisk you away into an alternative world filled with lightening breathing dragons, Giants and race/religion wars?

To Pimp A Butterfly
To Pimp A Butterfly

5.0 out of 5 stars Will take some time but this album is something many need to digest, 10 April 2015
This review is from: To Pimp A Butterfly (Audio CD)
Best and most needed album in recent years, I've not been this impressed at 1 body of work since I can't remember. Everything from start to finish (especially finish) was tailor made for the worlds current affairs in race, youth, music and hip hop.
I'm due to buy 2 more copies to give to my friends just because I feel what Kendrick is saying on this is essential for a lot of people to hear right now for some change to ignite thought in a commercially nonsensical platform of music.

iPhone 6 Case - Omaker [AIR CUSHION] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Bumper [Comprehensive Protection] Air Cushion Technology Corners + Soft Slim Clear TPU Case with Unique Grainy Shock Absorption Design - ECO-Friendly Material and Packaging
Offered by DoReMi Mall

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, 10 April 2015
This is my first (and hopefully last) iPhone 6 case as my phone is brand new I hope it stays this way, I've had a major fall with it already - kids don't drink and type - and I was happy to see that there was no marks or blemishes. It looks good as well, no way intrusive to how I use or hold the phone. Only negative criticism is you'll need a screen protector, if like me you wear jeans and there's that weird button that always likes to leave a scratch on anything.

The Batman/Judge Dredd Collection
The Batman/Judge Dredd Collection
by Alan Grant

3.0 out of 5 stars As I walk to the shop in thought, 14 Mar. 2014
The first half of this book was well drawn & written, however the ending lacked a lot of what the start gave. Which was joy

Nemesis
Nemesis
by Mark Millar

5.0 out of 5 stars Sadly not as popular as he should be, 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Nemesis (Hardcover)
I like this guy, he's violent, careless and maniacal. The books bloody, story keeps you attentive and the endings acceptable. What something different purchase this whilst you still can and it's affordable!

Came within estimation time and in great condition

Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars 2013 and still know the words, 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: 8701 (Audio CD)
I only purchased this because I was being finicky in wanting another copy as my original has gone missing and I refused to get a digital copy.
If you like I was an usher fan of his greater times as an artist then go for it, maybe he'll revert back to his better days of musical prowess.

Arrived early and in mint condition.

XCSOURCE Portable Battery Charger Case External Power Bank Pack 2350mAh Back Up Rechargeable Extra Supply For iPhone 4 4G 4S BC001 (black)
Offered by XCSOURCE

3.0 out of 5 stars Money's worth, 5 Nov. 2013
It worked well for sometime then for whatever reason decided to stop working, it's quite chunky but not uncomfortable. Very hand for long days/nights out, especially when you need the extra power supply to get you home. One other criticism is it's quite awkward when taking the phone out of the case it's probably a fault to the designer not adding a smooth way off the charger.

It's cheap but not entirely cheaply built, does take sometime to get used to the additional weight of your phone but in time you'll be used to the addition.

It came well packaged and on time

Deadpool - Volume 1: Dead Presidents (Marvel Now)
Deadpool - Volume 1: Dead Presidents (Marvel Now)
by Gerry Duggan

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I'm not as much a Deadpool fan as I first thought, 5 Nov. 2013
I'll have to admit first, I'm not that well experienced in Deadpool's wide array of story's but this one didn't entertain as much as I'd had hoped.
In other mediums, games, animations, etc, Deadpool has more humour to him, in this book I felt the writers tried to make everyone funny. There was never any hopes in my mind this'll be a serious story to read into, however it drags jokes and the plot line to unnecessary lengths.
It was a good page turner for this first quarter/half then it dropped drastically during the middle. Still something you could read if you're doing nothing.

Justice League Dark Volume 1: In the Dark TP (Justice League (DC Comics) (paperback))
by Peter Milligan

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised me!, 5 Nov. 2013
I've always been a fan of more darker themed animation/graphic novels, this being titled justice league dark.. I had to get a copy!
The way the characters band together isn't the stereotypical: "Oh it's the end of the world lets form a super group!?". I won't type any more than that in fear of making any spoilers, so if you like any of the characters included in this obscure team or want a safe escape from the more popular super heroes this is a good way to go. Really enjoyed the writers depiction of each character in dialogue and illustration, I've already looked into the second part to this series.

Came well packaged and on time.

Page: 1 | 2