Profile for Mumof2 > Reviews

Content by Mumof2

Mumof2

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
MISSTYLE ® Girls Ladies BOW Knee High Socks (6-8.5, White)
MISSTYLE ® Girls Ladies BOW Knee High Socks (6-8.5, White)
Offered by Malcolm Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and fit brilliantly, 22 Jun. 2015
I love love love these socks! So cute!

100% Organic Cotton Eczema Gloves x 2 Pair Pack | Child 2-4 Years
100% Organic Cotton Eczema Gloves x 2 Pair Pack | Child 2-4 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars We live them, 27 Mar. 2015
These are perfect for my 4 year old at nursery, she has really bad allergies and skin so they are great for in the sand and painting ect, now I just need to find a waterproof pair :) would defiantly recommend them and they arrived in the time stated :)

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Indigo Super Stretch Skinny Jeans Size 20 Blue
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Indigo Super Stretch Skinny Jeans Size 20 Blue
Offered by Yours Clothing

2.0 out of 5 stars Order a smaller size !, 27 Mar. 2015
I bought 3 pairs of these jeans 2 black pairs and a blue pair all the same size. The black ones for great and I love them but the blue ones were a whole size to big :-/ I stupidly removed all the tickets and binned them as I assumed they would fit just like the black ones since they were the same jeans only a differant colour but nope, totally disappointed as I'm now left with jeans that are way to big :(

Large Medpac
Large Medpac
Offered by Funky Pumpers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Large Medpac
This is exactly what I was looking for. Arrived sooner then stated and does the job well

R1Y Womens Ladies Extra Wide Calf (Max Fit 49cm for Size 2 and 56cm for Size 10) Riding Zip Up Elasticated Under Knee Boots Black Matte Size 5 UK
Offered by ByPublicDemand

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Feb. 2015
Fit really well and look good what more could you want! A good price

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Super Stretch Skinny Jeans Size 20 Black
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Super Stretch Skinny Jeans Size 20 Black
Offered by Yours Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I love these jeans, 26 Feb. 2015
I really love these jeans, so comfortable to wear, easy to wash and dry and look amazing :) they arrived within the date stated and I will be ordering another pair in the next few days as they are perfect for work :)

Guess The Emoji - Movies
Guess The Emoji - Movies

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Guess The Emoji - Movies (App)
I like this game because it isn't to hard but it isn't to easy I really like it xx xx

5, 10 or 25 Black or Colourful Ladies, Girls stretchy Elastic Phone Line Wire Coil Hair ponytail bands, hair ties, bobbles, gift bags by Fat-catz-copy-catz (10x colourful hair coils)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 13 Feb. 2015
My daughter loves these, much better than the ones we found in the shops

Ladies Belted Pleated Plus Size Sleeveless Skater Dress, 20-22, Black
Ladies Belted Pleated Plus Size Sleeveless Skater Dress, 20-22, Black
Offered by Don4life

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 13 Feb. 2015
I like the heavy material of this dress but I did find it a bit big around the bust, nothing I can't live with or sort! It was a good price and arrived before the stated date so I'm happy with the product

Ghost Whisperer - Season 3 [DVD]
Ghost Whisperer - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Love Hewitt
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't dissapoint, 24 May 2014
I really enjoyed this season, it never fails to disappoint. It arrived quickly and was packaged well! It was also a great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3