ARRAY(0xb3a1bc9c)

Sustainable Power
by Simon Holley
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sustainable Power (Paperback)
I go to Simon's Church and brought this book ,because of the sermons he and the other leaders are giving around Sustainable Power. When reading the reviews about the book before it was published, it made me wonder if the book was just for church leaders, my thoughts were wrong, I found Sustainable Power to be a book for everyone.

For me this book is so inspiring and empowering it made me rethink certain areas of my life. Simon uses his own experiences to get you to think about certain areas of life; repentance being one of them, but with a difference. Simon and the leaders of the church have used Sustainable Power topics to deliver sermons, for me the book gives me a reference for the sermons to go back to. Wow how inspiring and powerful these have been.

I found the book very easy to read, reading the first nine chapters the very first day I brought it. I feel this book, is one you will read over and over again, and I'm sure every time you will get something different out of it. This book is for anyone, regardless of where you are in your journey.

I brought my mum a copy and she got it today, she's already on page 69 and she told me ' it's exciting and she hasn't read a book like that in ages'. She hasn't been to the church yet, but has picked up how a loving church it is.

Simon is a gifted writer, I hope he writes another book soon.