Profile for Paul > Reviews

StilGut UltraSlim Genuine Leather Case for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, Black
Offered by StilGut
Price: 29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome beautifuly designed case, 1 Aug 2014
I was searching for a new case for my Xperia Z1 Compact due to my current one showing signs of wear and plastic frame of the case was cracking and wasn't taking any chances of my phone falling out of the case, it was one of them cheap 5 ones. Came across this StilGut Genuine Leather case and liked its looks and the description made it sound very premium, I was a bit dubious of the price (it's only a phone case after all) but I went for the purchase. And boy I'm not disappointed one bit, this is an excellent case. Upon receiving it 2 days earlier than expected I eagerly opened my package and was faced with a beautifully designed box with view of the case inside, and a small emblem of the logo on the outside of the box which was a nice touch and I sneakily gave it a sniff and could smell the leather :) I opened the box and immediately could smell that fresh new leather smell and knew I was on to something good. My phone slipped strait in with a little push and is a hugging fit with no movement of the phone in the case, the inside of the front is soft like felt and is imprinted with the words StilGut in a diagonal pattern which is a nice touch. There is no magnetic clasp which is great (I used to sometimes catch the fold down magnetic clasp on my old case when putting my phone into my pocket), it just pops closed with a slight push. All cut-outs are in the right place for easy access to ports, camera button, volume rocker/power button and I like the holes in the hinge as not to obstruct the speaker. I can tell that love and affection went into making these hand made cases and the texture and feel is truly premium indeed, 10/10 to StilGut from me. I would highly recommend this case as you won't be disappointed.

SanDisk SDCZ55-008G-B35S Cruzer Facet 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Silver
SanDisk SDCZ55-008G-B35S Cruzer Facet 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Silver
Price: 5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Cruzer Facet 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, 28 Jun 2014
Cracking little flash drive, perfect for what I needed it for. Would highly recommend if you are looking for an 8Gb flash drive.

Lotus Bakeries Original Caramelized Spread Crunchy 380 g (Pack of 6)
Lotus Bakeries Original Caramelized Spread Crunchy 380 g (Pack of 6)
Offered by PremiumBrands-4-Less
Price: 19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Lotus Bakeries Original Caramelized Spread Crunchy 380 g (Pack of 6), 28 Jun 2014
Love this spread tastes heavenly and have it every morning on toast, only bad thing is it doesn't last long as its just so yummy :P

Playstation 4 Light Bar Decal / Sticker PS4 Dualshock Controller set of ten
Playstation 4 Light Bar Decal / Sticker PS4 Dualshock Controller set of ten

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Bar Decal / Sticker PS4 Dualshock Controller, 28 Jun 2014
Easy enough to apply decal if you have a steady hand and brings some life into the Dualshock 4's light bar and looks cool and professional, thought it was a bargain at 4.99 as you get 10 decals (2 of each design) to apply to multiple controllers.

Sony Playstation inspired Network Trophy, PSN, Left the house, Men's T-Shirt, Black, Medium
Offered by NerdShirts
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality T-shirt, 18 April 2014
This T-shirt is awesome, when I buy any T-shirt I get medium and medium fit perfectly :) nice quality fabrics with a slight stretchy feel which hugs you in the right places, the trophy logo on the front which reads "left the house" I thought was funny and ironic. It is a high quality transfer which looks like it will last the life time of the T-shirt. Might find myself buying another with a different logo, highly recommended for gamers and geeks alike.

Rayman Legends (PS4)
Rayman Legends (PS4)
Price: 21.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rayman Legends (PS4) (Video Game)
Bought this as I've not previously played it on last gen consoles, it is beautifully rendered at 1080p/60fps and is a great addition to my PS4 collection

Yousave Accessories PU Leather Flip Case Cover for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - Black
Offered by PJA Distribution Ltd
Price: 5.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Case, 1 Mar 2014
This case is of nice design and fits my Z1 compact perfectly, access to ports is great as the phone doesn't have to be removed from the case. Only down side is its a bit tight removing the usb port flap for charging/data transfer, and a small crack started to show. Now there is a little chip out the plastic surrounding the usb port, I think it may have something to do with the phone warming up during charging and it's weakened the plastic. I now have to be extra careful when opening the usb port as not to crack it more, although the rest of the case is fine and the phone is still firmly secured in place. Overall a quality case but I guess you get what you pay for.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 4:52 PM BST

ORB Controller Thumb Grips 4-Pack (PS4)
ORB Controller Thumb Grips 4-Pack (PS4)
Offered by Zartek UK
Price: 3.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Feb 2014
Protects your DS4's thumb sticks from wear and tear, easy to put on and remove if needed. Would highly recommend to others.

Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Eau De Parfum - 50 ml
Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Eau De Parfum - 50 ml
Price: 13.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 17 Feb 2014
Bought this as a gift for my partner, she likes it so I'm happy. Got a lovely smell and would recommend to others.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - Limited Digipack Version (PS4)
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - Limited Digipack Version (PS4)
Offered by CSC Distribution
Price: 66.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - Limited Digipack Version (PS4), 17 Feb 2014
Game itself is awesome, an overhaul to the PS3 version previously played. Only down was that the art book was torn from the case upon opening from new, very poorly designed case.

Page: 1 | 2