Profile for Neil Ward > Reviews

Content by Neil Ward

Neil Ward

Page: 1 | 2
How to Design TED Worthy Presentation Slides: Presentation Design Principles from the Best TED Talks (How to Give a TED Talk Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 27 Jun. 2015
I really loved this book, I've been looking for something like this for a while now and it fitted the bill perfectly. My main stress was how to create a visually pleasing presentation as I was always worried that mine was not very good. I learned so much from this book and I've implemented it all right away, thanks.

Old Path White Clouds: The Life Story of the Buddha
Old Path White Clouds: The Life Story of the Buddha

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best book I've ever read, 8 April 2015
Having read hundreds of books in my life, I think this comes in the top 3. It's quite possibly the best book I've ever read. If you are on the path already and want to deepen your understanding, this book makes for a great read and tells a wondrous story of the life of the Buddha.

Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Time Management book I've read, 14 Feb. 2015
I've read a few time management books and this was definitely the best. The best thing and Brian is that he doesn't waffle, the content is punchy and straight to the point, no filler.

The Millionaire Master Plan: Your Personalized Path to Financial Success
The Millionaire Master Plan: Your Personalized Path to Financial Success

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book and course weekend, 7 Sept. 2014
Fantastic book and course weekend! I've done loads of training but this really lays the foundation and ties all the learnings together and explained how to move forward, a must read.

The Art of Happiness - 10th Anniversary Edition
The Art of Happiness - 10th Anniversary Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST read, 17 April 2014
This is a must read for everyone, I can't say anymore than that. I read it cover to cover in a day.

Dominate Your Ground
Dominate Your Ground
by Mark I'Anson

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly advised reading for all 'Property/Deal Sourcers', 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dominate Your Ground (Paperback)
I purchased this book last week and read it in 2 days, I just couldn't put it down - fantastic advice and expertise, it's obvious that Mark knows his stuff and DOES this himself as opposed to just writing about it.

My favourite parts were the marketing advice and how to actually target areas for getting leads using maps, etc. It really helped me to zone in on my patch and following his advice, I'm confident that I really can 'dominate my ground' within as little as a few months of leafleting and advertising.

I followed up by doing a course last weekend on sourcing and Mark's knowledge really helped to give me a good grounding before I went in so I can take in more information and out it together in a way that worked for me.

Overall, highly recommended. Worth every penny.

Successful Property Letting: How to Make Money in Buy-to-let
Successful Property Letting: How to Make Money in Buy-to-let

5.0 out of 5 stars best property book by far, 6 Nov. 2013
Being an investor for almost a decade now, I thought I'd just pick up a book, skim over it and see if much has changed... But that wasn't the case with this book! I read every last detail, and it was very very detailed. I'm surprised by the level of depth & clarity the author went into.

I can fault this book, an easy 5 star rating, well done David.

Property Magic: How to Buy Property Using Other People's Time, Money and Experience

5.0 out of 5 stars the best property investment short read out there, 14 May 2013
I've followed Simon for a while and even attended one of his courses. I decided to re-read priory magic again to see if I could glean some new info and this has really got me motivated again to get back into property development. I'll probably look at doing his Mastermind late this year. A good read for a beginner or even a seasoned investor that just wants a refresher.

Samrick Tough Hydro Companion Smart Gel Protective Case for Apple iPad Mini & iPad Mini Retina Display & iPad Mini 3 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tight fit, 12 Jan. 2013
The case arrived quickly. I'm happy with the case as it's a really tight fit so there's no worry of it slipping off, etc.

My only slight criticism is that if the iPad mini is dropped in this case, there isn't really much protection - it's simply a good cover to protect the back from scratches and water splashes, etc.

Overall though, it deserves 4 stars, it could only get 5 stars if the corners were more protected.

Flirting Like Wildfire: 50 Hot "Done For You" Conversations That Lead To Sex
Flirting Like Wildfire: 50 Hot "Done For You" Conversations That Lead To Sex

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun read, 8 Jan. 2013
I enjoyed this read, the 50 different conversational topics were all pretty unique and I can see them coming up in everyday conversations with women. I'd recommend this book for any guy that struggles to get into the physical stage with women like I used to. If I had read this then, it would have really helped me to get out of my own head and try to figure it all out, and just say it how it's printed in this book - it's actually all done for you.

Page: 1 | 2