Profile for Jj > Reviews

Content by Jj

Jj

Gadgeo Black Tyre Tread Gel Silicone Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G 4th Generation with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles
Price: 2.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit!, 28 Jan 2013
While I love the texture of the product it just does not fit the apple iPod touch well and comes off with very little effort....perhaps that explains the price, you do get what you pay for. I have tried to buy from other sellers but not all ship to Ireland.

Daydream Skin Care Flowers Sleep Mask with Cool Pack Blue
Daydream Skin Care Flowers Sleep Mask with Cool Pack Blue
Price: 14.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas stocking filler!, 28 Jan 2013
My daughter wanted these for Christmas and was delighted with the product and thought the cool pack was a bonus!

Fly London Women's Selm Petrol Casual Lace Ups P142416003 5 UK
Fly London Women's Selm Petrol Casual Lace Ups P142416003 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain!, 28 Jan 2013
I got these at a great price and they are lovely shoes. The only negative is that the leather is hard comparing to other Fly London shoes I have bought so will need to be worn in a bit.

LEGO Island Xtreme Stunts (Stunt Rally Double Pack)  (PC)
LEGO Island Xtreme Stunts (Stunt Rally Double Pack) (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster Christmas gift, 6 Jan 2013
This was the only game my son had on his wish list for Christmas so without thought, i am not very computer savvy, I ordered it for him. However it is an old game he is unable to play it on windows 8 and all we have managed to do is look at the cover!.....so if anyone has any suggestions what to do besides shred it perhaps they could let me know

The World and Other Places
The World and Other Places
by Jeanette Winterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories and great service, 2 Oct 2011
I love this book and it is my second copy. I enjoyed it immensely and still pick it up from time to time and re-read the stories. This book arrived in excellent condition better than I anticipated so I am really pleased to have it

Rose: Rose and the Silver Ghost
Rose: Rose and the Silver Ghost
by Holly Webb
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed, 22 Jun 2011
My10 year old absolutely loved this book and found it hard to put it down. Since has got the rest of the series and loved them too.

40 x Compatible Capsules for Nespresso Machines (4 Blend)
40 x Compatible Capsules for Nespresso Machines (4 Blend)
Offered by E.U. Xtores
Price: 11.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 22 Jun 2011
I was very disappointed with this product. When I opened the packaging the smell was stale which you don't expect from just bought coffee. The taste was much the same. I have since bought the nespresso capsules from the nespresso club( and have really enjoyed the coffee) at a similar cost so definitely there was no bonus to buying this product. The other problem was that I believe it affected the performance of the machine and could ultimately do harm to an expensive machine in the long term. I would not recommend buying this product.