Profile for reviews4u > Reviews

Jesus Christ Superstar - Live Arena Tour 2012 [Region 2/4/5] [DVD] [2012]
Jesus Christ Superstar - Live Arena Tour 2012 [Region 2/4/5] [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Tim Minchin

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 25 Sep 2012
Sit back, relax and enjoy, the jawdropping performance of 'Jesus Christ Superstar'. If you're not one for experiencing shivers down your spine, I can ensure you 'there's always a first time, this is it'! You will sit back in astonishment at some truly inspirational performances, which you won't have seen before and that can be ensured. Yes it's true after a show, you reflect on the performances of individuals, this however is different and only when you watch this will you realise, quite what I mean.

My expectations weren't high before the show, they're now, not just for another 'Jesus Christ Superstar show to better the one I've witnessed, it goes with any show, this really is unbeatable!

5* without a shadow of a doubt!

The Cobra: My Story
The Cobra: My Story
by Carl Froch

5.0 out of 5 stars Carl Froch-Exhilirating read from page 3-326, 3 Jun 2012
This review is from: The Cobra: My Story (Hardcover)
This is an exceptional book which goes into great detail about various stepping stones along the road to a succesful career. The reader is brought into the story and made to feel part of it, although there a few more chapters to be written and that is for sure.

The grammar may not be perfect; however the story is, believe me I have read many books and none of them have been as gripping as what this story holds.

Why don't you feel the honour I am feeling right now having read the greatest book I have ever set eyes on?

Buy it because you'll like it :)