Profile for Movie Lover > Reviews

Content by Movie Lover

Movie Lover (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Scalpmaster Terry Turban White (Pack of 3)
Scalpmaster Terry Turban White (Pack of 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Hello ... Is that Trading Standards ?????, 26 Aug 2013
What a rip-off!

OK these aren't exactly expensive but even so ....

The item in the packaging doesn't come even close to resembling the picture on the front of it. It's a wafer-thin bonnet and is just of no use whatsoever.

Save your money on this as it will only end up in the bin!

TeckNet® In Car Universal FM Transmitter
TeckNet® In Car Universal FM Transmitter
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars A good piece of kit at a great price, 23 Aug 2013
This is a very good product which does exactly what it promised.

It didn't take any time really to tune in - although with my first attempt I chose either a weak or already used frequency so had some static. I simply tried again and the music came through clear as a bell. I've been using this every time I've been in my car since.

Would definitely recommend.

Motorola EQ5 Portable Speakers
Motorola EQ5 Portable Speakers

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great - but died soon after warranty!, 23 Nov 2011
Really enjoyed using this product and thought it was a great piece of kit.

HOWEVER, it just completely died at 14 months (warranty of course 12 months so neither seller or Motorola willing to fix).

It's hardly been used in this time.

Save your money. Find something more reliable.

Peers Hardy Precision Radio Controlled Wood Mantel Clock, Mahogany Finish
Peers Hardy Precision Radio Controlled Wood Mantel Clock, Mahogany Finish

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Attractive, 15 May 2010
A very attractive nice sized clock.

Agree with the other reviews about the back being a bit difficult to get off and replace to put the battery (1 x AA by the way) in but once it's done it sets itself and job done.

I'm pleased with this purchase.

**PACK OF 5** - MOTOROLA DEXT / MOTOROLA MB220 / MOTOBLUR / MOTOROLA CLIQ INVISIBLE Screen Protector with cleaning cloth - Hi-TEC ESSENTIALS
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 6 April 2010
I bought the single one of these before and found it to be a good product. These are more of the same - just better value.

Good fit - stay on well.

Screen Protector UltraClear (6 pieces) for Motorola Dext
Screen Protector UltraClear (6 pieces) for Motorola Dext

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great!, 10 Feb 2010
I originally purchased the Techgear screen protector for my Dext and found it to be a perfect fit and easy to apply.

When I received a new phone I wanted to buy a multi-pack so went for this version as there's more in the pack.

I would say that the Techgear one is better but these are pretty good value for money and do the job.

These covers come in a pack of 6, 3 on each sheet and I would recommend separating these before applying one. That's not as easy as it sounds as they're placed so closely together it's almost impossible to separate them (I used a stanley knife but it was still tight) - but if you don't the neighbouring one comes off and so is wasted (as I found out!).

A decent, well-priced product.

Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfectly - No Mess (What more can you ask for?), 10 Feb 2010
I bought a single one of these to see what it was like and wish I'd bought the pack of 3 instead.

It fits perfectly, was easy to apply and didn't make a mess.

I would recommend buying a pack of 3, as they will need to be replaced, and that works out much cheaper.

For the cost though - it's a good product and adds that bit of extra protection to an expensive phone.

MOTOROLA DEXT MB220 DARK RED LEATHER POCKET POUCH COVER CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
MOTOROLA DEXT MB220 DARK RED LEATHER POCKET POUCH COVER CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says ......, 10 Feb 2010
Can't really add anything to a review that isn't stated in the description really.

The phone fits really snugly into the pouch which has a pull-tab so you can get the phone out easily.

Nice colour (bit of a funny smell to being with but that dies a bit!).

I did purchase a protective cover also that clips directly onto the phone itself but found that I couldn't have that and use this pouch as the fit is too tight.

Nice product though - does it's job - and was very inexpensive.

Modern-Tech Pink Armor Shell Case/Cover for Motorola DEXT MB220 CLiQ
Modern-Tech Pink Armor Shell Case/Cover for Motorola DEXT MB220 CLiQ

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says ......, 10 Feb 2010
Great colour and fits my Dext perfectly - maybe a little too perfectly!

I bought it along with other protection - screen cover and pouch - and found that the pouch was only just big enough for the phone so I couldn't use both that and this cover. When I tried to take this cover off I found it was clasped with a vice-like grip to the phone and ended up scratching the phone trying to get it off!

It's a good product though - my advice would be to only use it though if you're not likely to want to remove it for a long time!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2011 11:34 AM GMT

Tim Vine - Live [DVD]
Tim Vine - Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tim Vine

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, Funny, Funny!!!, 29 Sep 2009
This review is from: Tim Vine - Live [DVD] (DVD)
So funny. Watched it with a load of mates and I don't think any of us stopped laughing at any point through it. In fact we laughed so much we missed load of it because it's so fast. Can't recommend enough and can't wait for him to produce loads more DVDs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3