Profile for Kelly Balfour > Reviews

Content by Kelly Balfour

Kelly Balfour (Durham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Gift of Time (Tassamara Book 3)
A Gift of Time (Tassamara Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!, 21 Dec 2013
Ooh best one yet, brilliant storyline and it was nice to see Colin from A Gift of Thought in it and of course to hear Natalya's story. Loved Kenzi and the rest of the boys, what a great gift to have. I enjoy a happy ending too.

I recommend this author so much if you like books of this genre. More Tassamara books please!

The Spirits of Christmas (A Tassamara Short Story)
The Spirits of Christmas (A Tassamara Short Story)

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice little novella., 21 Dec 2013
I love the Tassamara books and this is no exception. Akira from A Gift of Ghosts was taken to see this house when she first moved to Tassamara but she wouldn't even go in as there was the ghost of an angry old lady at the front door. This story expands on this lady and explains why she is so angry. Nice little novella to keep the momentum going.

A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2)
A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Again another marvellous book., 21 Dec 2013
I finished this book this morning, straight after reading A Gift of Ghosts and it's another marvellous book. The characters and story flows really well, the plot line has been well thought out. Keep them coming Sarah.

A Gift of Ghosts (Tassamara Book 1)
A Gift of Ghosts (Tassamara Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 21 Dec 2013
This book was a freebie and was one of a few that I downloaded at the same time. I kept it till last as the others weren't so great, to be honest I didn't hold out much hope of it being a truly good read but....I totally loved it. I love it when this happens, even more so when I realise that there are more books in the series and that they are all just as good.

It's an easy read with great characters, very entertaining and best of all no spelling mistakes or grammatical errors! That really spoils a story for me. I've downloaded the others and read them all now so Sarah get writing and publishing more please. A new favourite author for me! Recommended and happy reading.

Left Drowning
Left Drowning

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is just...wow, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Left Drowning (Kindle Edition)
I can't recommend this book enough, it is absolutely beautiful. Blythe, Chris and all the characters are amazingly strong and the storyline sucks you in. It is a fabulous story and I have enjoyed reading it so much. Jessica Park, thank you so much for giving us this.

Painted Faces
Painted Faces

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow just wow, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Painted Faces (Kindle Edition)
Oh my goodness this book is just brilliant. I fell in love with both of the main characters, they felt so real to me. It is a romance with a happy ending, (my favourite kind), but the story behind the romance reels you in. I found it extremely difficult to leave Nicholas and Freda alone. Highly recommended author and amazing story.

Destiny's Mark (The Guardians of Eden Book 3)
Destiny's Mark (The Guardians of Eden Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful romance and what a storyline!, 26 Sep 2013
I've just finished reading the 3rd installment in KH LeMoyne's Guardian series and have to say that they are all been amazing. She weaves a beautiful love story with supernatural elements with such intense and interesting storylines. If you like books like these then you won't be disappointed, I would gladly have paid more for them.

She is busy writing more in the series and we are expecting novels and novellas, I for one cannot wait till the next one and can only hope that she releases it soon.

Betrayal's Shadow (The Guardians of Eden Book 1)
Betrayal's Shadow (The Guardians of Eden Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping storyline, 22 Sep 2013
This was a kindle freebie and sometimes they are pretty much read it or delete it after the first few pages. This one though was a keeper, to be honest at the beginning it rambled a bit and I didn't really understand what was happening but after a few chapters it got really interesting and I struggled to put it down. The momentum keep going and there were few dull points. I will definitely be downloading the next two and just hope that they are as good.

Run To You
Run To You

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it hot in here?, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Run To You (Kindle Edition)
Oh I just loved this book, I was hooked from the first page and I couldn't bear to put my kindle down. Loved both of the main characters so much, the love story is right down my alley and the sex scenes? Icing on the cake. Janos is hot hot, hot, makes me wonder if there are actually any men out there like him, ha. I think I might be addicted to Charlotte Stein's books, I've just downloaded my third.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Beach Trip., 22 Jun 2013
What can I say? I love all my Irregular Choice shoes. They are so comfortable with just the right amount of height, you never feel as if you are tottering around. I have wide feet and I never worry that Irregular Choice won't fit cause they always do. They are beautiful inside and out, on top and on the bottom. Perfect as usual.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3