Profile for angela > Reviews

Rieker Womens 79253 Combat Boots
Rieker Womens 79253 Combat Boots
Price: 28.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Rieker combat boots, 22 July 2014
these took less than a week to be delivered,and I could not have been more pleased when I opened the box and saw them,the colour looks to me more grey than beige and the quality and the fit are perfect,the boots themselves look on the tiny side but I am size 6 and like my comfort around the toes and this is what I got.these are faux fur lined so not only do I have the comfort I also have the warmth.The style is great they look good with jeans, leggings, or even a skirt.The price is very good for these boots,i have seen them at a higher price in the stores.a great buy.

Figure Firming Waisted Leggings Wine/Berry/Purple/Plum-M-
Figure Firming Waisted Leggings Wine/Berry/Purple/Plum-M-
Offered by TLC Sport
Price: 28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, 19 July 2014
leggings are great,i now have a pair in every colour.I like them because these are thick good quality leggings and you cannot see through them at all.they do take a bit of drying because putting them in the dryer would spoil them,so I wash on a 30 then hang on a trouser hanger in the hiring cupboard or if fine outside other than that these are great.

Rocket Dog Jazzin Womens Trainers JAZZINCL Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Rocket Dog Jazzin Womens Trainers JAZZINCL Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars COLOURFUL, 18 July 2014
These trainers are great,comfortable and a great price.I received these within two days of ordering,if I have to nit pick I would have preffered black laces rather than the white,but its no trouble to buy a pair of black laces,A good buy and from a good seller.

Organza Bags Burgunndy(12cm x 15cm)Bundles of 10
Organza Bags Burgunndy(12cm x 15cm)Bundles of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars organza bags, 18 July 2014
Lovely bags for the price nice size and lovely colour I would recommend and I will be buying these again.

Outline Womens Buttoned Dark Denim Jean Jacket - 14
Outline Womens Buttoned Dark Denim Jean Jacket - 14
Offered by LeSports Ltd
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Denim Jacket, 17 July 2014
I ordered this and it came within two days.It is very rare that I order anything that has not been reviewed by anyone else first but I did like the look of this jacket and it was such a great price so I decided to order it.Glad I did its very nice and not bad quality for the cost,I am usually size 10/12 but with outerwear I usually go up a size so I can wear a chunky knit underneath and this jacket is true to size and also has stretch so its a comfortable fit.If I have to critical it would be I do like pockets at waist and although there are two pockets in this which are nice.Its also easy to fasten and unfasten its pressed poppers which are great.

Figure Firming Waisted Leggings Slate/Grey/Charcole-M-
Figure Firming Waisted Leggings Slate/Grey/Charcole-M-
Offered by TLC Sport
Price: 28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great leggings, 17 July 2014
love these leggings I have a pair in every colour now and like the fact you cannot see through them,they hold you in and hold you up,and look great with boots and a tunic.they do make you look a size smaller and are very comfortable to wear,they may be more expensive than the ordinary leggings and after wearing them its not hard to see why,you get what you pay for and these are worth it.

Desigual Womens Bols Bandolera Paulina 3119 U Messenger Bag 40X53473119U Mehrfarbig/Maracuya One Size
Offered by TAMARA-LEDERWAREN
Price: 32.52

5.0 out of 5 stars colourful, 17 July 2014
Desigual bags are really beautiful so full of colour that they go with anything,Amazon have a good selection and the cheapest price I have found so I usually order them from Amazon.The quality is exceptional and this messenger bag I use every day and have done for over 6 months and it still looks new,plenty of room for phone,large purse.makeup bag,i even put my reusable shopping bags in it when I go shopping,and the people that admire it are on a daily basis and ask where I bought it from.I would say that this bag is my favourite bag in my collection and I do have quite a few.

5Pc SCISSOR SET KITCHEN SEWING FOR ALL PURPOSE SOFT GRIP
5Pc SCISSOR SET KITCHEN SEWING FOR ALL PURPOSE SOFT GRIP
Offered by ZOVATO
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 14 July 2014
great scissor set at a great price,I am no longer looking around for a decent pair of scissors I have a pair in every room and the comfy handles with different colours are of a good quality.

36 Bubbles for Bathroom Tiles mirror Bubble stickers for shower or even Car Bumper Sticker transfers. (image only no background colours) see technical information for sizes various colours avail on request
Offered by Easy Time Uk
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars bubble stickers, 14 July 2014
these bubble bathroom stickers are great for brightening a bathroom up,very easy to apply and simple to re-apply if you decide to move them around.

5 x 1 metre lengths (1m) of Climaflex for 22mm outside diameter bore pipes - Foam Insulation Lagging 13mm wall thick thickness
Offered by lowenergysupermarket
Price: 5.11

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 14 July 2014
this did the job that I bought it for,lagging my outside toilet,it looks neat and tidy and its so simple to use,it came quick in the post and I was very happy with the sellers service.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18