Profile for Nat79 > Reviews

1Wall Autumn Golden Forest Wallpaper Photo Wall Mural
1Wall Autumn Golden Forest Wallpaper Photo Wall Mural
Offered by Top 100 Wallpapers

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this wallpaper, 23 Feb. 2015
Love this - almost 6 months after buying this, I still love looking at my bedroom wall. Great Value

Giant Fire Breathing Toothless
Giant Fire Breathing Toothless

5.0 out of 5 stars A wow toy for dragon lovers., 23 Feb. 2015
This is a fantastic toy. Breathes smoke, fires projectiles and there's a tab on the seat to attach the Hiccup that matches the set. The wings fold in and out too.

Fosmon® Nokia Lumia 635 / 630 Case (HYBO-RAGGED) Dual Layer Protection Heavy Duty Hybrid Case Cover with Built In Stand for Windows Phone 8.1 Nokia Lumia 635 & Lumia 630 - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy & Good Value, 23 Feb. 2015
Black case to protect my Lumia, comes with a little built in stand. Feels sturdy.

Lunchbox Red Plastic with White Handle
Lunchbox Red Plastic with White Handle
Offered by Amey Plastics Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic Red Lunch Box - good value for money, 23 Feb. 2015
Does what it says on the tin. It's a basic red lunch box. A bit hard for my 4yr old to undo, but he's getting there. We then bought some stickers to jazz it up and he loves it.

Spider-Man - Small Stickers
Spider-Man - Small Stickers
Offered by WEGOTITFROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little pack of stickers., 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Spider-Man - Small Stickers (Toy)
My little boy loves these stickers. We bought them to stick on a plain red lunch box and it looks fantastic (and no one else has one!)

Marvel Heroes - A4 sheet of stickers
Marvel Heroes - A4 sheet of stickers
Offered by SuperUniverse

4.0 out of 5 stars Great - but annoying to remove, 23 Feb. 2015
The stickers look great and are great, they are just incredibly hard to detach from the backing strip without tearing them.

Best Holiday Ever: This unique book, for six to eight year olds, tells two stories at the same time. The boy describes his best holiday ever but the ... and adults sometimes see things differently.
by Orison Carlile

5.0 out of 5 stars Geniusly funny with fantastic illustrations - I laughed out loud, sitting alone in a public place!, 12 Feb. 2015
To fully gauge how good this book is, I have to say a bit about the circumstances of reading it...I was having a very bad day at work and decided to break for lunch rather than breaking bits of furniture. I'd promised a friend I'd read and review this book. So I'm eating lunch and decided I might as well get it done. So I'm now sitting in a crowded canteen with a mouth full of jacket potato giggling out loud while staring at my phone. The book is genius. Whether it appeals to my son I'm unsure (he's 4 so some of the humour might bypass him) but I found it incredibly funny. The very matter of fact words of the story (Dad won a race with a fish) with the enlightening pictures (the fish was a shark trying to eat him) presents the two sides of this family holiday in a light, amusing and thoroughly enjoyable way. Regardless of if my son enjoys it, I think he'll be read this book several times, just for my entertainment. I, oh so definitely, recommend this book!

(Children's Book) Gross Gus and the TIME OUT Chair (Illustrated Picture Book for ages 3-8) Teaches your Child the value of Cooperation- Beginner Readers/Bedtime Story/Social Skills

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 11 Feb. 2015
Gross Gus has trouble staying out of trouble!! This is a book following Gus and his trials at Kindergarten/Reception class...how hard it is to sit still and follow all the rules. It's a nice book with lots of repetition for kids to join in with and the moral of try to stay out of trouble (unlike Gus!)

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 CLASSIC Costume Large 7/8 years old Marvel Fancy Dress
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 CLASSIC Costume Large 7/8 years old Marvel Fancy Dress
Offered by Wild Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Well loved and rarely off!, 7 Feb. 2015
My little boy loves this. He is 4, but the size of a 6 yr old and this fits perfectly over his normal clothes.

Monster Mayhem: Funny Rhyming Bedtime Story - Children's Picture Book / Beginner Reader (Ages 3-7) (Top of the Wardrobe Gang Picture Books 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 7 Feb. 2015
Melinda Kinsman is back with another great book. The illustrations are simply brilliant, so much colour and fun. Combine with her excellent storytelling and imaginative monsters this book kept my little monster entertained for ages. Definitely recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6