Profile for Luca (Padova) > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Move To This
Move To This

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this album, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Move To This (Audio CD)
I love this album, i have the first edition on cd, i wanted All the remixes, but some aren`t in this release. Where is the "just another dream" mix with the loading effect? Or i was dreaming at the time? Sadly an incomplete edition.

True (Special Edition)
True (Special Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great edition. But NOT complete., 27 Sept. 2014
This review is from: True (Special Edition) (Audio CD)
Excellent edition, but without "Live and let live", the "Lifeline" UK B-side. All the versions on the 7" and 12" mixes are in, so I can re-edit my favorite song "Lifeline". I would like to find more information about the songs and the recording process of the album, its history, some curiosity or anecdote. But in the end, that's fine too.

The Very Best Of Roberta Flack
The Very Best Of Roberta Flack
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

2.0 out of 5 stars Usual RHINO quality failed.... poor sound!!!, 27 Sept. 2014
I'm so sorry, but I can not give a positive opinion on this disc. Certainly not for artistic merit, which are not discussed, but for the poor sound of some tracks. RHINO, this time you have not maintained your usual high standard.

The Best of the Rah Band
The Best of the Rah Band
Offered by soulsearchingplus

4.0 out of 5 stars Best of. And it sounds very good!!!!, 24 Aug. 2014
Excellent sound, great selection. All the tracks I love are in it. "Falcon", "Slide", "Clouds across the moon", "Sam the samba man" (sadly on 7" version)... and many more. The only track that is missing from their classics is "Electric flying". Trust me: this is a GREAT release. Now rare, but the best release for the RAH BAND.

Merge (1989)
Merge (1989)
Offered by MMT-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album with some lovely tracks..., 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Merge (1989) (Audio CD)
This album is one of my favourites. "Talk it over", "Last thing on my mind" and "The message is love" are the tracks I played most when I was a speaker in a radio station. And I still love them. Every song of the album is sung by a big artists such as Martin Fry, Jimmy Somerville, Al Green and many others.
Listen to it...

Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers - Swing The Mood
Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers - Swing The Mood
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars ORIGINAL samples in the single versions., 5 April 2014
In 1989 many radio stations played this funny track, a medley with many hit songs from the 50's and early 60's. In the album released some months after, the track war re-recorded with all the "samples" reconstructed, NOT in original version. In THIS single release (7'' - 12'' - CD single formats) all the samples are ORIGINALS. And I like it. If you can, choose those versions.

Greatest Hits Of The 80s
Greatest Hits Of The 80s

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent collection!!, 15 Dec. 2013
I gave this box to a friend so many years ago. And he is still a friend of mine. Many songs in this box are classics... but I love this collection also for the RARE version of "The power of love" by Huey Lewis & The News... longer than the single/album version... how many time spent searching THIS version. And now I have it.
I worked in a radio station in the eighties, and I played many more than half of these tracks. A good choice. A great buy!!

Classic Album Selection
Classic Album Selection

4.0 out of 5 stars Great release, but..., 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Classic Album Selection (Audio CD)
I love STYLE COUNCIL, and in addition to having bought some of their CDs (one also in two editions, standard and deluxe) I also bought the box published several years ago, which also included the songs on the album "never published" at the end of the 80s. In that box there is the original version of "Everybody's on the run," originally the B-side track on "Long hot summer" remix published in 1989. The version included in this package is not in my opinion as beautiful as the other. For the rest nothing to add, except that it have in the house at least a couple of CDs of STYLE COUNCIL is almost a requirement for any person that loves of good music. Having this box is needed!

All My Life ~ Expanded Edition
All My Life ~ Expanded Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album., 16 Aug. 2013
I have it on vinyl, when I saw that it would be published in CD I had a nice moment of joy. It 'a disc that I recommend to those who love the Philly Sound, or at least those who appreciate a stylish and pleasant music, expertly arranged. Disappointed for the addition of a single track... but listen to it comforts me for this.

Who's Zoomin Who - 2 x CD Deluxe Edition (2nd Press)
Who's Zoomin Who - 2 x CD Deluxe Edition (2nd Press)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reissue!!!, 15 Aug. 2013
I have the original edition on 1 CD, but I love some of the 12" versions, especially "Ain't nobody ever loved you" so I decided to buy also this one. And I'm very happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4