Profile for Mehmet > Reviews

An Introduction to Criminological Theory
An Introduction to Criminological Theory
by Roger Hopkins Burke

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 April 2013
It is very introductory for Criminology as it already states. Also, it is very clear to understand because the sections and chapters are not complicated.

Thinking Sociologically
Thinking Sociologically
by Zygmunt Bauman

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 10 April 2013
This book is providing different perspective to daily actions and communications people make. After reading this book, I start to see other perspectives of everything in daily life.

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition
Born To Die - The Paradise Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 April 2013
I already have the 'born to die album' but I purchased it for the ride song because it is amazing song but not only for one song because as a Lana Del Ray fun it is good to have her album collection.

THE BOOK OF SECRETS
THE BOOK OF SECRETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Love her, 10 April 2013
This review is from: THE BOOK OF SECRETS (Audio CD)
For me this album is the one of the best album of Loreena Mckennitt. For me it is one of the rare albums which you might listen and like every single song of the album. I love each song.

Understanding Classical Sociology: Marx, Weber, Durkheim
Understanding Classical Sociology: Marx, Weber, Durkheim
by J. A. Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 April 2013
This book was required for my first year university study. I enjoyed while reading. It provides clear information for three great thinkers. Also, the book was in very good condition.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 10 April 2013
It does what it says on the box. It is helpful for clearing digestion system in your body. Very good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing personal experience, 10 April 2013
This supplement does what it says. I lost weight since I been using this but according to research I gathered online you not meant to take it continuously for a long time unless GP or doctor states the opposite to you as a patient. First of all, best result I had was taking it before I went to gym ( approx. 1 hour before) but I tried to take one in the morning when I know I will have really busy day and it did work. Not to take it afternoon unless you will do workouts because I experienced some sleeping problems because of the energy release it provides. On the other hand, if you take this supplement and not do any workout it won't work because what it does is actually transmits the fat in your body into energy so you need to spend those energy otherwise it will be restored as fat again. Also, I take this with Coenzyme-Q10 for best result as many online information states. Hence, this is my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE but at least it does what is says on the box.

On Suicide (Penguin Classics)
On Suicide (Penguin Classics)
by …mile Durkheim

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 April 2013
Liked it very much as a sociology student. The data in the book represents almost 100 years ago but how Durkheim studied this action is interesting....