Profile for bryan > Reviews

Content by bryan

bryan

Panasonic KX-TG8563EB Trio Corldess DECT Telephone set with Colour screen and Answer Machine.
Offered by liGo
Price: 84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class phones, 28 Jun 2014
Had to replace an older system and have always found Panasonic to be the most reliable manufacturer out there.

The phones were set up very quickly and simply with plenty of options I may use later.

KAVAJ leather case cover "Dallas" for the Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 cognac brown - genuine leather with business card compartment
Offered by KAVAJ
Price: 29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cover I have seen for my iPhone 5., 23 May 2014
Having just repaired the phone after dropping it (unprotected) on a concrete floor I searched for a cover that protected the phone and still looked good.

I would recommend the cover and the thoughtful seller.

Sigma 50-200mm f4-5.6 DC OS HSM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras with APS C Sensors

5.0 out of 5 stars Lens as good as new, 23 May 2014
I needed a more flexible lens for my old Canon DSLR but did not want to spend disproportionately.

This is an excellent purchase. A trusted seller.

Braun cruZer 6 Beard and Head 3-in-1 Trimmer and Clipper
Braun cruZer 6 Beard and Head 3-in-1 Trimmer and Clipper
Price: 33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trimmer at the best price., 15 April 2014
I have searched long and hard for a suitable beard trimmer. The Brawn Cruzer is robust and trims my beard quickly and precisely. Excellent value for money.

THG Vision Care Stainless Steel Full Frame Travel Pocket Eyewear Slim Folding Foldable Reading Glasses +2.00 Spectacles Reader Hard Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine glasses., 15 April 2014
These glasses are exactly what I wanted. Good value and robustly made. The neat, strong case was a bonus. Delivery was excellent.

LED Lenser Police Tech Focus Torch (Titanium) - Gift Box
LED Lenser Police Tech Focus Torch (Titanium) - Gift Box
Price: 30.79

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent buy., 15 April 2014
The Torch is everything the seller said it was. I am very impressed with the performance of the torch and with it's ruggedness.
Delivery was excellent. I expect this torch to last a lifetime.

4.75M Multi Purpose Folding Aluminum Ladder Non Slip Aluminum Foldable Ladder with FREE 2 TOOL TRAYS + 1 STEP PLATFORM

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional quality ladder, 23 Feb 2013
A strong ladder and should last a lifetime. Would suit a tradesman as well as a layman and folds away quite neatly.

Sakura Car Mats for Jaguar XF Fits Models 2008 on - Black
Sakura Car Mats for Jaguar XF Fits Models 2008 on - Black
Price: 23.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 23 Feb 2013
Not quite the high quality I was hoping for but good value for the money I paid. I would recommend.

The Practical Astronomer (Dk Astronomy)
The Practical Astronomer (Dk Astronomy)
by Anton Vamplew
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect Reference guide, 9 Aug 2010
I found this book in the library shortly after it was published. Most other library books on astronomy are well out of date.
This is the most comprehensive guide on astronomy I have seen and is, more importantly up-to-date.

I had to own a copy of the book and bought it on Amazon a few days later. It is now a constant companion.