Profile for Angus P. Walker > Reviews

Elastica
Elastica
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought 20 years ago, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Elastica (Audio CD)
This was an impulse purchase; I remember the album coming out but I never got around to picking it up at the time, which is a shame as it is really good and is a good representative of the Brit pop era.definitely one for the collection.

Buckingham Crystal Whisky Glasses - Set of 6
Buckingham Crystal Whisky Glasses - Set of 6
Offered by Forever Crystal

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy weight whiskey glasses, 24 April 2014
These are fairly good for the money and are quite weighty. I'm not sure if weight equates to quality or if it is the other way about but these certainly weigh a couple of house bricks as I know to my cost having gone across country by train and then on foot to attend a birthday event where these were a gift.

Premium Leather Ipad Tan case Stand Wallet Smart Flip Case Cover for Ipad versions 2/3/4 with Full Sleep Auto Wake Compatibility (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 24 April 2014
This case isn't leather but you could easily be fooled. I went for a neon green shade to get the low price, as it is a case for a work iPad, and was really impressed with the finish and weight of this item. My wife has a leather one which she paid quite a bit for and to my mind this is every bit as good.

Parallel Lines
Parallel Lines
Offered by Bridge_Records

2.0 out of 5 stars Moth-eaten parallel lines, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Parallel Lines (Audio CD)
So I paid a penny plus £2.80 p&p - what did I expect? The cd did arrive ahead of time to be fair also,but I buy a lot of music second hand through Amazon and I think out of 150 of so cd purchases in the past couple of years alone , this one has to have been the most tired. Don't get me wrong, the cd plays ok, but the cd case appears have been sitting somewhere damp for a considerable time, so much so that the paper is wrinkling and there are signs of mould on the inside sheets of the booklet.

This is my first purchase from this seller and it might not be representative, but I think I will pay a few pence more (literally !) and stick with my usual suppliers in future.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2015 10:49 PM GMT

Electronic
Electronic

5.0 out of 5 stars Electronic's best album, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Electronic (Audio CD)
I am on my 2nd version of this album, having made the mistake of lending it out never to be returned. This their first offering is for my money their best.

Twin Pack FORD FOCUS MK2 2005+ AERO Flat Wiper Blades 26-17 Side Pin Fitment
Twin Pack FORD FOCUS MK2 2005+ AERO Flat Wiper Blades 26-17 Side Pin Fitment
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Focus wiper blades, 15 Jun. 2013
30 seconds and they were on and working; you can't get any better than that. Would order again if required.

Dunlop Duncan Burgundy Mens Slippers UK Size 10
Dunlop Duncan Burgundy Mens Slippers UK Size 10

3.0 out of 5 stars Dad's slippers, 15 Jun. 2013
A good quality carpet slipper, but a bit neat on the sizing. I would order one size up for comfort

Fruit of the Loom Men's Plain Heavyweight Polo =Bottle Green Size=X Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's Plain Heavyweight Polo =Bottle Green Size=X Large
Offered by 247Clix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Economy polo shirt, 3 Jan. 2013
A good weight and not stingy with the material. They wash well, I bought two and I have had then about 18 months.

The Kenneth Williams Letters
The Kenneth Williams Letters
by Kenneth Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining in places, 3 Jan. 2013
A selection from a lifetime of letters, some of which are entertaining and enlightening, others deal with day to day stuff.

A good book for flipping open at a random place to start reading.

Rainbow Best of
Rainbow Best of
Offered by Media Vortex

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit long in the tooth, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Best of (Audio CD)
This is a 1980s compilation which I bought as I had it originally on vinyl. There are more modern compilations which sound better due to remastering.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5