Profile for Unique > Reviews

Content by Unique

Unique

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Betron YSM1000 Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad (With Remote and Mic)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection., 16 Aug. 2015
I received these headphones the next day. They come in a lovely box and the quality is amazing.

They broke after a few weeks but they sent me a brand new pair the very next day and I sent the defective ones back with a return label.

They sound absolutely perfect and it's great because I can control the volume as well as starting and stopping the songs with out pulling my iPod out of my pocket.

Customer service is a 10/10 as well as the headphones. Definitely would recommend to anyone.

ESPRIT Men's Longsleeve Top  Black M
ESPRIT Men's Longsleeve Top Black M

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite top., 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: ESPRIT Men's Longsleeve (Apparel)
I love everything about my new top. It fits well and shows my figure a lot better because of the shape. The colour and the quality Is perfect for me and I'd definitely recommend.

Take From Me [Explicit]
Take From Me [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It., 26 Sept. 2013
I am a hardcore Eminem fan but Royce won me over on this track. He really goes for It and It meant a lot to him and I didn't expect that because that's normally Em's job. One of my favorites for sure.

FOR IBM LENOVO THINKPAD T410 T410I LAPTOP CHARGER AC POWER ADAPTER 20V 4.5A 90W POWER SUPPLY UNIT UK PLUS C5 MAINS POWER CORD CLOVERLEAF UK PLUG CABLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Get It!, 26 Sept. 2013
Yep I am so happy I purchased this since my original charger broke and needed a replacement. I thought It would be a bit tacky but to be honest I love It. Especially because I'm always on the Internet ahaha I definitely recommend this.

LLS - High Strength Pure 5-HTP from Griffonia Seed Powder | ** FREE TUB OF MONTMORENCY CHERRY CAPSULES WITH THIS ITEM! ** | 100mg x 90 Capsules | 100% Natural Serotonin | Premium GMP Supplement Made In UK | "Live Healthy. Love Life"
Offered by Love Life Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Best decision I've ever made!, 26 Sept. 2013
These supplements are absolutely amazing and I certainly did not expect such dramatic changes. I have been using them for a week or two now and I feel no stress what so ever. I am normally quite stressed because I have a hard life but who doesn't at times you know? Honestly I am so happy right now and I definitely recommend It to anybody that doesn't want to be depressed anymore. I don't know If It has this affect on everybody but It did on me. Good luck everyone I wish you the best!

Shure SRH240A Professional Headphones - Black
Shure SRH240A Professional Headphones - Black
Offered by Blackjack Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars best headphones I have ever purchased, 9 Jan. 2013
These are without doubt the best headphones I have ever bought. But I am no expert. The design is beautiful and fashionable if that is what you are looking for. The quality of the sound is excellent and is a 3.5mm with a 6.3mm adaptor as well so it can be used for both purposes. They are extremely comfortable even for long sessions when wearing them. the loudness can be quite high which is great and you can adjust the size to the correct measurement. They look professional and in my opinion they are professional too.
Great price. Arrived within two working days. Item in great condition. Well packaged. And a great deal. I highly recommend which why I gave this item 5 stars with no hesitation.

One Pound Fish (Radio Mix)
One Pound Fish (Radio Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars lol, 9 Jan. 2013
This is a song that will most definitely plant a smile on your face. makes me laugh all the time and my friends love it too. I seriously recommend this song, it will cheer you up when your feeling down. 5 stars for me at highly recommended.

Put On [Explicit]
Put On [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this song, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Put On [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
This song is very motivating for me. I usually use this masterpiece during a workout or throughout vigorous activities. The hook is catchy and simple, which is what I like. The beat is drastically awesome and Young Jeezy has the perfect voice for this track. One of my favorite songs. I highly recommend. If you have never heard this song before just to let you know that Kanye West is also featured upon this track and again I suggest you purchase this song.

York Fitness Cast Iron Dumbbell Set - 20kg
York Fitness Cast Iron Dumbbell Set - 20kg

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING, 9 Jan. 2013
These are perfect. My gym membership expired and these will be brilliant for me, Bicep curls and what not. Each Dumbbell, including the bar, I think is 10 kg. The grip is efficient enough to not slip out of your hands.
The weights do not come off easily when using them due to the grips on the side.
The price is excellent. Delivery was very fast. Item arrived in good condition. Product was well packed to keep it safe. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. 5 STARS FOR ME.

Leegoal Nickel Plating 3.5mm Jack Splitter Audio Adaptor-Black
Leegoal Nickel Plating 3.5mm Jack Splitter Audio Adaptor-Black
Offered by Newin Home

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Jan. 2013
Just what I needed. FAST DELIVERY, WELL PACKED, GOOD CONDITION AND FANTASTIC PRICE. Good for connecting 2 pairs of headphones into your computer, laptop, i pod or any other electronic device.
I use this on my I pod to watch movies with my friends on the bus or train. Works absolutely fine. I highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8