Profile for Avril, Kingston > Reviews

Content by Avril, Kingston

Avril, Kingston

Monkey Light M210 - 80 Lumen - Bike Wheel Light - 10 Full Colour LED - Waterproof
Offered by MonkeyLectric

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to turn heads, and be safe too !, 22 Mar. 2013
I am a somewhat nervous commuter cyclist , always looking for new ways to be seen at night , and i also don't take myself too seriously . So ..with both in mind, this funky gadget which is really easy to fix onto your wheel, is great ! It has just seen me through the worst of the British winter ..waterproof, mud proof, frost proof, snow proof , and still going strong . My only reservation is i can't see how great it looks , myself , unless i cycle quickly past a shop window !!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimming just became enjoyable !, 23 Jan. 2013
Forced into swimming due to back problems , it was proving such a hard adjustment..Not only am I inside with nothing to look at , but no music, either ...Until NOW! This awesome piece of kit shuffles my running playlist as any ipod does but unlike any other ipod works consistently, wholly under the water . I had a few teething problems getting the earbuds to stay in (weirdly they stay in better during front crawl than breaststroke ?!) , but now it's just great. Already doing more lengths and not noticing the time go by. I've only had it a couple of weeks, but already a convert.

Clarity DAB Cube 2 Handheld DAB/FM Radio Receiver with Speaker
Clarity DAB Cube 2 Handheld DAB/FM Radio Receiver with Speaker

4.0 out of 5 stars My favourite gadget!, 13 Nov. 2012
I have had this now for several years , and save for some hit and miss reception on a certain part of my bus route into work, find it gives a great signal and very clear reception. It copes when i walk to the bus stop, seated on the bus and overground on the tube , and recently , in the Olympic Stadium. Very discreet and easy to operate.