Profile for Kattikit > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Lizard in My Luggage: Mayfair to Mallorca in One Easy Move
A Lizard in My Luggage: Mayfair to Mallorca in One Easy Move

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate being made to pay for what is, 5 April 2015
Enjoyable for the price paid; I would have preferred the rest of the books in this vein to have been put into one long book and priced accordingly. I'd have willingly paid more; but, I hate being made to pay for what is, in essence, another installment. Seems a few authors are on this bandwagon...

KnitPro 25 cm x 6 mm Karbonz Single Pointed Needles, Black and Silver
KnitPro 25 cm x 6 mm Karbonz Single Pointed Needles, Black and Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars well balanced and easy to knit with, 30 Dec. 2014
If top end (not sure of the terminology - knob maybe) of these hadn't got a large piece of wire sticking out which dug into my hand, I would have given 5 stars. I really wanted to keep them as they were lightweight, well balanced and easy to knit with. However, I returned them because of the faulty top part and was told by Amazon they couldn't give me a replacement as the seller had withdrawn them - so although I had them for one day and enjoyed using them this review is inconclusive as to how they would have stood the test of time and use. One other thing - they click and clack when knitting with them.... could be annoying.

NIVEA Visage Hydrating Primer Dry/ Sensitive - 50 ml
NIVEA Visage Hydrating Primer Dry/ Sensitive - 50 ml
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars ... Smashbox - and that felt weird and I didn't like it on my skin, 30 Sept. 2014
I've only used one primer before - Smashbox - and that felt weird and I didn't like it on my skin. This one sinks in rather than sits on top and isn't too bad; I'm still searching for the perfect primer but would recommend this one for now.

Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation - 13 Nouveau Beige
Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation - 13 Nouveau Beige
Offered by Art Apparel

4.0 out of 5 stars down my cheeks and then work like mad with the foundation brush and manage to get ..., 30 Sept. 2014
I've got pigmentation marks and this almost covers them; it is fairly thick but used with a primer it evens out well. I wish I could find one with more pink than the usual beige shades. I put it across my forehead, down my cheeks and then work like mad with the foundation brush and manage to get a fairly even look. I've not used powder yet - may try my mineral powders with it one day ... I'd recommend the product.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation Hale Clair
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation Hale Clair

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm not keen on this, it looks orange on ..., 30 Sept. 2014
I'm not keen on this, it looks orange on my skin, is thick, gloopy, smells nasty, I can feel it on my face and - it's just not for me.

Grays Herbal Tablets Medicated Sweets (as seen on TV) 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Grays Herbal Tablets Medicated Sweets (as seen on TV) 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Offered by Dandy Candy

2.0 out of 5 stars Grays have changed the shape of this tablet..., 26 May 2014
These sweets used to be lovely and round, now they're flat and although Grays say they use the same recipe, to me they taste too lemony and are harsh almost stripping the tongue, whereas the previous ones were a soft lemon taste.
I received the item quickly from the seller and it's not their fault that Grays have altered the recipe and shape but I won't be purchasing again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2015 11:43 PM GMT

Angry Birds Seasons Free
Angry Birds Seasons Free

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't like this game at all, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Seasons Free (App)
I've returned it as it drove me daft trying to sort it out ... I'm sure some people love it but I hated it.

Denby Cherry 0.5 Litre Small Oval Dish
Denby Cherry 0.5 Litre Small Oval Dish
Offered by Panters

5.0 out of 5 stars a very handy dish..., 26 May 2014
I've microwaved, oven cooked and had this in the freezer. I make cottage pies in mine and the filling bakes onto the sides but it washes like a dream. Love the colour and as I cook for me this is a perfect size - with a bit left over. It's a great dish and I'm hoping to get the next size up when it's on sale as it's a bit pricey. I'd happily recommend this dish as it has loads of potential and it looks good.

Skechers Womens Bikers - Sole Charmer Low-Top Trainers 22403 Charcoal 6 UK, 39 EU
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

2.0 out of 5 stars Love skechers but ..., 26 May 2014
These skechers are really wide; they have a memory foam so are comfortable... unfortunately, they were much too wide for me and I've had to return them.
I've had many pairs of skechers and have been very happy with them - however, I do not like this particular one; I'm obviously going to order another type (there are so many now it's hard to keep up with the different names) as I love them and they are very, very comfy, different, funky. They come up a size larger so if you wear a 7 normally get a 6 and it'll be a perfect fit - this particular one is wide so for those with wider feet than mine I'd still say go for the size down.

Crock-Pot SCCPQK5052B 2.4L Slow Cooker - Black
Crock-Pot SCCPQK5052B 2.4L Slow Cooker - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars too expensive, 17 Sept. 2013
This is wayyy too expensive, I've seen it for £14.99 ... says it all really. I'm pretty certain the crock pot will work whatever the price; and I know which price I prefer.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2013 12:23 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6