Profile for Dave > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty: Black Ops III

1.0 out of 5 stars No Solo Campaign, 6 Nov. 2015
I pre ordered this game not realising that the game did not include the solo player campaign. This to me is utterly useless as I have no interest in shooting zombies or the multi player aspects they offer. Highly disappointed as I am a long time fan of the franchise, I also find it shocking that we are being charged £35 for this load of dribble, this price to me is nigh on the price one would expect for the "full version" of a game. I feel that this fact should be made clearer by stating this in the main product title at the top of the screen, because placing it lower down in the product blurb to me is not enough. So am now having to return it, and will instead wait for the new Tomb Raider which is due out soon.

So if like me you are expecting to be able to play this on a solo campaign, step away from the "buy" button, as you would of been disappointed with the end result.

Hope this helps someone not make the same mistake I did.

The Watch
The Watch
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars love this series, 20 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Outlander Season 1 (Amazon Video)
love this series,cant wait for the next one to come out, any clue as to when the next is due

Fasaiton Dog DeShedding tool for Dogs (Blue)
Fasaiton Dog DeShedding tool for Dogs (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 3 Dec. 2014
After much humming and arring over this, and wondering if one should rather just get the rather more expensive well known product which for all that extra money must do something more than this, I am glad we did opt for this one over the other. It does exactly what it says on the tin, and does an awesome job at deShedding both our large dog and cats just as well. I was amazed at just how much fur this product removes from our pets. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a deshedding tool. The product leaves the coats feeling and looking so much better, and of course when you do the lil fur tug test with your fingers - where there would always be a load of fur between my fingers - this is no longer the case. We use this product on our Rottweiler (which is double coated) as well as our 2 domestic cats, one which is a short fur and the other which is a long fur. The deshedding took works just as well on all of them.

Genuine Kanger New Upgraded Dual Coil Heads 5 x 2.0ohm Protank 3 / Mini Protank 3 / Aerotank / Evod2

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great - Not Awful - but rather just "ok"., 3 Dec. 2014
Kind of covers it, they are not great or awful - but rather just ~"ok". My wife uses these and they do not seem to last long at all, the main problem with them is they just seem to stop producing any puff - No burnt taste of anything like that, but rather you could suck and suck on the atomizer and produce next to no puff at the end of it. Sometimes a new could head will not even last a week.An average star rating for an average product.

IdealVape.com Aspire Nautilus Replacement Coil Heads 5 pack 1.6 & 1.8 ohm (1.6 ohms)
Offered by eJuicey

4.0 out of 5 stars There always seems to be that one which does not seem to want to play., 3 Dec. 2014
Can find them hit and miss for how long a coil head will last, but overall they seem to be ok. I get about 2 weeks or so out of each coil head, which from what I have read is about normal - however from a pack of 5, there always seems to be one which just not want to play and seems to have a really bad taste almost from starting to use it. Though if I compare them to Kanger heads, they are much better. The Aspire Nautilus is a great Atomizer, so overall this product gets a 4/5 - 1 star for each coil head which seems to work ok from each pack of 5.

Vision 2 II Spinner battery e shisha cig 1600 mAh twist LED light variable volatage 3.2v-4.8v , eGo CE4 CE5 CE6 510 T black
Offered by SmashingDealsDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor battery life., 3 Dec. 2014
There was something seriously wrong with this battery. Already owning one of these already (which I purchased from a different seller) I knew how long it should last from a charge. This one however did not last long at all, once it got to the mid range battery life indicator light, it would last for about 5 minutes and then show up as empty and needing to be charged. I returned the item with no problems at all and got a refund. I know the battery can be good, as I do have one which works properly, however the one purchased from this seller was not it. I can not comment to if this product is a fake or not, however I can say the box was different to the box my other one came in.The product looks like the genuine item, however does not feel it as the coating on the product was different when comparing them side by side. Take from it what you will.

IdealVape.com Genuine Aspire Replacement Stainless Steel Upgrade Tanks for Aspire Nautilus (Caged Class Assembley)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great upgrade for an already awesome atomizer!, 3 Dec. 2014
Great add on for an already great tank. I wanted a tank where I could still see how much juice I had remaining, but also of course the added protection of some sort of steel tank. Enter this great idea from Aspire, it offers the best of both worlds giving you both the protection of a steel tank, but also the the glass tank to see what is going on inside, and of course all wrapped up in a rather cool looking design. If like me you are worried about breaking the rather large glass tank on this atomizer, then I would not hesitate in recommending this.

Rock Or Bust
Rock Or Bust
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Back on form, 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Rock Or Bust (Audio CD)
After the Black Ice album which I found a bit hit and miss, I was left wondering how good this was going to be, but alas my wondering was put out of its misery with a in my eyes anyway - A back on form album, there are very few albums out there which leave me enjoying most of the album, but this is one of them. I would recommend this album to anyone who just loves a bit of good old fashioned rock! For what my taste is anyway - a good 10/10 from me. Rock on!!

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bridge_Records

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is..., 15 Nov. 2014
As a long time fan of COD I was living in hope that this would be a "back to form" game from the creators as I have found the past few games to be a case of hit and miss when it comes to playing enjoyment. I am not a online player, so can only comment on the campaign aspect of this game.

I would not say that this is the worst COD released to date, but it is in the same breath nothing special, i enjoyed some aspects of the game, and dare I say it - even found some of the missions "fun" . Mainly those where stealth was needed. Like many of the other reviews, I also do not see the point of all this bouncing around and unless forced to use it by the game, I never used it choosing for example to run up the stairs instead.

The story line was for me anyway, predictable from the outset, as sad as it sounds - what else would one expect from Keyser Soze (A character Kevin Spacey played in the film "The Usual Suspects". Yes I know it was just a movie, but that is the role I best remember him for lol. What really disappointed me though was the ending - it all just felt rather rushed and either they could not be bothered or ran out of money, I seriously doubt it was the latter, so shall have to presume it was a case of "Just could not be bothered!" which is a real shame.

I really do not mind what the next COD is, let it be World War 2 or modern Warfare - All I would like to see is a return to form.

I gave this 3 stars because I neither fall into the haters or lovers group on this one, as I did enjoy parts of the game and also found the graphics really good.

Overall the game is what it is - a shoot em up game to pass the time and for that I would say give it a go, because if that is what you are looking for - then I do think you will enjoy it, however if you are a "COD purist" then you may not like what you see.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a awesome charger, and in comparison to my old one ..., 26 Oct. 2014
This is a awesome charger, and in comparison to my old one - charges so much quicker. No fuss or bother, just pop your battery into the unit - wait while the unit detects what sort of battery it is, and then away it goes. The batteries would be warm when removing them from the old charger, they are not warm at all when removing them from the unit, so the cooling feature built into the unit seems to be working well. So far I have only used the charger on 18650 batteries, so can not answer for how it works with any other style.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5