Profile for Welsh Nana > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flop Navy 11033-410-007 7 UK
Crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flop Navy 11033-410-007 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, 14 Sep 2014
This is the second pair that I have bought and I love them.

Womens Oversize Knitted Knitwear Mohair Furry Hairy Eyelash Sweater Jumper Long Christmas Reindeer [White & Gold]
Offered by Dasha Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 21 Dec 2013
This is the softest , comfortable and beautiful well made jumper you will ever own. I have had so many compliments while wearing this . I am going to order another colour today !!

TeckNet® iPortable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, Playbook, Xoom, Toshiba, Acer, Nook and Other Tablets - Black
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant Product from Bluebyte on Amazon Market place, 14 Mar 2013
Delivered within 3 days and is as described at good price. Holds my i-pad firmly and stable on my table. Rotates with audible positive clicks. Slightly difficut to take i-pad out of the holder but this is minor since I know it's secure. Fully recommend this.

Extreme Frontiers: Race Across Canada [DVD] [2012]
Extreme Frontiers: Race Across Canada [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Charley Boorman

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Charlie, 4 Jan 2013
Brilliant dvd , as always the adventures he has are amazing and the sceanery brilliant , my son loves this Christmas present.

The War File: Stalingrad To Kursk [DVD]
The War File: Stalingrad To Kursk [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Russian Front
Offered by specialinterests

2.0 out of 5 stars repeat, 4 Jan 2013
Repeats all other dvd's my Father has bought ,there is nothing new and hardly anything about Kursk at all .

New Visconti black leather travel messenger organiser Style 18178 (Black)
New Visconti black leather travel messenger organiser Style 18178 (Black)
Offered by Lets Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars My husbands new man bag., 4 Jan 2013
I bought this for my husband for Christmas because when we go on holiday he forgets which pocket of his jacket where he has put tickets or passports etc. He absolutely loves this bag,(never thought I would see him with one ) but he has already used it twice, puts his glasses , camera and all sorts in it. The leather is lovely and it comes in another bag to protect it , well worth the money !!!

Isotoner Women's Terry Berry Outdoor Sole 98968BRYXL Extra Large
Isotoner Women's Terry Berry Outdoor Sole 98968BRYXL Extra Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Slippers, 4 Jan 2013
Lovely comfotable slippers , just one thing , I would like the backs of the slippers to come a bit higher up because if you catch them on anything it pulls the slipper back right off your heel.

Reeves My First Painting By Numbers - Dinosaurs
Reeves My First Painting By Numbers - Dinosaurs
Offered by Jackson's Art Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars painting by numbers, 27 Oct 2011
Bought as a Christmas present and hope the little person I bought it for enjoys it like I used to when I was a child.

Reebok Locknesock IV Aqua Shoes - 10
Reebok Locknesock IV Aqua Shoes - 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Aqua shoes, 17 Sep 2011
I have bought three pairs of the Reebok Locknesock shoes , a pair for my husband , myself and my son , they are brilliant although it is quite difficult to get them on until you get the Knack.

Pink Floral Adult Apron
Pink Floral Adult Apron
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

2.0 out of 5 stars pink floral apron, 17 Sep 2011
This review is from: Pink Floral Adult Apron
Very pretty apron , arrived on time although it was bought for an elderly lady and I thought it would be a dignified cover up while eating , however it does stain even though its coated so for the price I am not impressed .

Page: 1 | 2