Profile for Kay H > Reviews

Content by Kay H

Kay H

Details about Women Fashion Sexy Leopard Print Pocket Long Sleeve Chiffon Blouse Shirt Tops (Black)
Offered by Hotportgift

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even worth the few pound I paid!, 11 Aug 2014
Looks like chiffon material but is a weird pyjama silky material. Also not a good fit if you have any sort of bust. Basically unusable so not even worth having if it was free. Very disappointed.

Blowfish Hanuku Strap Ankle Boot Black Pu - 5 Uk
Blowfish Hanuku Strap Ankle Boot Black Pu - 5 Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, 6 Nov 2012
Bought this Blowfish boots for work as they looked lovely and comfortable. This they were. However, after purchasing them for £45 on Amazon, I saw them a week later on M and M Direct for just £15, and to be honest, I wouldn't even pay that for another pair. The faux leather is very 'shabby' looking by design and they looked old from the minute a put them on. I keep these shoes in work so they have not been subjected to any outside weather conditions and yet the glue has still faded and they have basically fallen apart. I read this on other reviews but as I already have two pairs of fabric Blowfish boots I discounted the reviews as unlucky. Don't make the same mistake as I did!!!

57x40 High Quality Thermal Credit Card Rolls - 80 Rolls
57x40 High Quality Thermal Credit Card Rolls - 80 Rolls
Offered by EposGear

5.0 out of 5 stars A great saving on a necessity!, 6 Nov 2012
As someone who had always payed double this price for branded PDQ roll from the suppliers, this Amazon purchase is outstanding value for money. It may not quite match a branded product 100%, but it comes very close and well worth it for the saving!

Peers Hardy Talking Ben Animated Interactive Plush
Peers Hardy Talking Ben Animated Interactive Plush

4.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to the App!, 6 Nov 2012
My nieces absolutely love the Talking Ben app on my iPhone so when I saw this toy was available I HAD to buy it. Sure as, they love this too and the youngest loves carrying it round by its soft floppy ears. A great addition for a child that's seen the Talking Ben app!

Crocs Unisex-Adult Crocband Flip Flop White 11033-100-006 6 UK
Crocs Unisex-Adult Crocband Flip Flop White 11033-100-006 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable but BUY A SIZE BIGGER, 6 Nov 2012
Bought these flip flops as my Crocs trainers are so comfortable a figured these would be too. I wasn't wrong, although due to the time of year I've purchased (September 2012) then I haven't worn them very much. They do look and feel great although as always with Crocs, buy a size bigger!

Crocs Unisex-Adult Hover Slip On Fashion Trainer Black/White 11291-066-176 6 UK
Crocs Unisex-Adult Hover Slip On Fashion Trainer Black/White 11291-066-176 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable but BUY A SIZE BIGGER, 6 Nov 2012
These trainers are so comfortable that I have them in black and white. A great factor is that they look very similar to Vans which are really fashionable at the moment. A great buy!!! The only thing to note is to buy a size bigger cos they do come up small. I always take a 5 but need a 6 in Crocs