ARRAY(0xa82950d8)

Profile for paul dunford > Reviews

Content by paul dunford

paul dunford (elm)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Corkboard Notice Board Kitchen Weekly Planner (40cm x 60cm)
Corkboard Notice Board Kitchen Weekly Planner (40cm x 60cm)
Offered by KD & Jay
Price: 5.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Corker, 5 Dec 2013
What can I say its a cork, now all my important pieces of info which would usually get misplaced or damaged have a safe place. Great price super fast delivery.

3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M
3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M
Offered by MG--ships from HongKong
Price: 0.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected, 5 Dec 2013
I wanted another stereo jack so I could connect my phone to my surround sound system, these work but they are nothing like the picture, the two ends are on a really thin elastic cable that can be pulled out to the desired length. I have placed them in a drawer and continue to use my original as these are not long enough or as described in the picture the only reason I gave 3 stars was the price.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
Offered by MemoryRob
Price: 11.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 5 Dec 2013
Treated myself to new headphones picked these and I only have 1 fault and that's if I have beats by dre on on my phone they do distort at the high volume range but then it is not an issue as its very very loud, fits nicely in my ears not uncomfortable came with a little storage box which keeps em safe from my cat and very inexpensive.

Rolson 36840 House Hold Tool Kit
Rolson 36840 House Hold Tool Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Toolicious, 5 Dec 2013
Wanted a toolkit for around the home, this fitted the bill, has every tool needed for home repairs or DIY and excellent price, would make an excellent chrimbo present

Sunlover Thermal Blackout Roller Blinds, Chocolate, W180cm
Sunlover Thermal Blackout Roller Blinds, Chocolate, W180cm
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Its so dark!!!, 5 Dec 2013
Now apart from a few issues with my delivery (textiles direct kept me happy) I love my new blinds, when it arrived I was a little afraid I had bit off more than I could chew, but the installation was easy (if I can do it anyone can!), I purchased this as the sun is always on my tv screen while playing video games watching movies or just generally watching tv, not anymore sometimes I wake in the morning and think its still the middle of the night. Great price, great range of colours and will be purchasing more.

Swish Complete 1.3m Telescopic Window Cleaning Set Squeegee Sponge Spare Cover
Swish Complete 1.3m Telescopic Window Cleaning Set Squeegee Sponge Spare Cover
Offered by Simple DIY
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean windows, 5 Dec 2013
I am sure there are more professional sets out there, but for keeping the house windows clean it is perfect for me, easy to change the heads on the telescopic pole between squeegee sponge and scraper, very inexpensive way to keep the windows clean.

first2savvv black luxury quality heavy duty digital camcorder carrying case bag for SAMSUNG SMX-F70BP HMX-F90WP HMX-QF30WP HMX-F90WP 5MP HD Camcorder SAMSUNG HMX-QF30WP 5.1MP HD Camcorder + camera tripod
Offered by first2savvv
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Baggage, 5 Dec 2013
I just needed a small camcorder bag for my Samsung HD camcorder, it comes with a bonus mini tripod (although my camera falls over when using the tripod) my only gripe would be the shoulder strap doesn't feel very strong but as my camcorder is small this isn't an issue.

5X RE-USABLE HEAVY DUTY 12mm CONCAVE STEEL PIPE SCREENS LAST FOR EVER GAUZE
5X RE-USABLE HEAVY DUTY 12mm CONCAVE STEEL PIPE SCREENS LAST FOR EVER GAUZE
Offered by LVX Gifts
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Shibbbeee, 5 Dec 2013
Was recommended by a friend and they are excellent and there are other sizes, they fit perfectly in the bell and they are made from steel so will last forever as long as you do not lose them!

Clear Mini Portable Clip Stand Holder for Mobile Phone
Clear Mini Portable Clip Stand Holder for Mobile Phone
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for HTC, 5 Dec 2013
I really wanted a stand so I could display my phone neat and safe, I have 2 HTC phones a Mozart and Windows 8x and when I put either on the stand it falls backwards the Mozart is ok sideways but only a few apps work sideways and the Windows 8 falls backwards no matter which way I put it, my suggestion if you own a HTC do not purchase.

HTC WINDOWS PHONE 8X 10-IN-1 PACK SCREEN PROTECTOR CASE / GUARD / COVER / SHIELD / FILM
Offered by Alpha Gadgets
Price: 3.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 30 Sep 2013
Almost a perfect fit which is why its not 5 star but not enough to make me not purchase more good value ok delivery easy to apply and each screen protector comes with its own little cloth the screen protector itself seems to made of very good material and is not easily scratched and I find each one can last a few months all in all if you have just bought a HTC 8X windows phone and need screen protectors these ain't bad

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6