Profile for Maz > Reviews

Content by Maz

Maz (Sussex, uk)

Page: 1 | 2
The Raw Chocolate Organic Raw Cacao Powder 200 g (Pack of 3)
The Raw Chocolate Organic Raw Cacao Powder 200 g (Pack of 3)
Price: 15.31

5.0 out of 5 stars I am addicted!, 19 Jan 2014
The idea of chocolate being nutritious is so exciting! I have gradually moved on from mixing it into my cereal to banana and cacao smoothies, and avaocado cacao mouse...surprisingly yummy! Very smooth and rich.

Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Highchair
Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Highchair
Offered by net_price_direct
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sturdy., 19 Jan 2014
I love this dolls highchair because it is so much more sturdier than a previous Graco interchangeable baby seat one we had previously. The fold mechanism works well too. The dolls sit in it nicely and both my daughters age 2 and 4 were suitably impressed. A good price, and glad I wasn't tempted to spend more for a recognised name again.

Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Pink Dial Analogue Display and Pink Plastic Bracelet 4410.71
Price: 17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fourteen year old still wearing it a month on from Christmas., 19 Jan 2014
Bought for my fourteen year old daughter for Christmas, and she is still wearing it...not always the case; those pink boots she wanted have still never been worn! It seems to be nice quality, not too plasticky, very lightweight, and it was easy to adjust by using a pin. The colour was surprisingly accurate on the screen, as I feared it would actually be too baby pink, but its a good strong pink suitable for a fashion conscious teenager!

Waterproof Anti-Allergenic Breathable Foam Cotbed Mattress. Size: 70cm x 140cm, 5" Depth
Offered by House Keeping
Price: 29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars All good so far., 19 Jan 2014
We bought this mattress to fit a new toddler bed. It had one bad review that seemed to be a mistake as the low stars given did not match the comment. It appears to be a nice thick mattress with a wipe-able surface, and have anti-allergenic properties. It didn't smell strange when unpacked and I have read information on how a wipe-able surface is important to avoid bacteria build up. My three year old assures me it is really lovely and very comfy. It took about six days to arrive including the weekend.

Angelcare AC401 Movement & Sound Monitor
Angelcare AC401 Movement & Sound Monitor
Price: 69.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Changed , but not for the better., 18 July 2012
We bought a second Angelcare monitor and sensor pad for our second baby as i was so pleased with our first from two years ago that we still use. Unfortunately we had to send back the sound sensor as it would not pick up any sound, this resulted in a discussion with the customer services(who were very helpful and sent us a new monitor straight away) we were told that something has changed in the law about open airways of sound and monitors (?) so the new one works differently to the old one. So with our old one we can hear into our daughter's room constantly, but the new one will only click into sound once there is a noise that is loud enough to trigger this. I appreciate that this did not seem to be a change they wanted to make but it doesn't let you listen in if there is no sound and therefore i dont feel is now worth the high price. I still think the sensor pad is a good thing and prefer to have it rather than not.

4 x Animal Door Stop, Finger Pinch, Safety Guard, Pink Pig, Red, Blue, Green styles, Helper, Finger saving
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute looking and a great solution to keep little fingers safe., 26 Jan 2012
My 2 year old loves to slam a door, which unfortunately gives me heart failure. I have found these hard to track down in shops getting only one in a not that good'safety package'. Although i love a bargain i think this was a fair price for five stoppers and piece of mind, and they look really cute. My daughter is a little disapointed at the lack of ability to slam doors now. Test where on the door you need to place them to create a bigger gap at the hinges too.

Pack of 250 Small Mini Hair Elastics Polyurethane Braiding Bands for Dreads Cornrows Braiding (Neon)
Offered by Miss Sunshine Boutique
Price: 1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, lovely colours., 26 Jan 2012
It might just be me but i have found these little hair bands tricky to track down in the shops and must have tried at least four places before thinking i'd try Amazon. Cheaper in my experience, fast delivery to and through door, more choice in colour options, will definately buy again. Was nearly put off these by 'neon' description, but actually as seen in picture, lovely colours to go with my 2 year old daughter's outfits, she loves them too and has no problem with me puting them in or taking them out. Small and neat effect even with fine hair.

5 Roller blind beaded chain safety connectors - Babyproof Child baby safe - WARNING - These reduce risk only!
Offered by EURO HOME INTERIORS
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for ikea blackout blind, 26 Jan 2012
I nearly strangled myself looking out of our window, as i turned to walk away my neck was in the noose of our ikea blackout blind. Having children of all ages around we wanted to make sure we made our blinds safe. The plastic beads on the blind chains from ikea are quite large so i had to guess by eye that they weren't going to work with the more traditional key fob type chain connector and give these a go and hooray they are perfect. Thought i'd share this as it would have made my life easier...i don't know why ikea dont provide them with every blind.

MAM Perfect Soother for 6 Months + with Sterilisable Travel Case (Pink)
MAM Perfect Soother for 6 Months + with Sterilisable Travel Case (Pink)
Offered by shopkiya
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter happy with purchase, 26 Jan 2012
My daughter (22 months) has always prefered the MAM dummies, i was a bit concerned that the slight alteration in shape would put her off as they are not cheap but she loves it. Definately thinner and smoother as it says, hopefully it is a better option for her teeth, that i cant say. We do try to just limit it to sleep time though.

Vax C90-M1-C Mach 1 Complete Multicyclonic Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C90-M1-C Mach 1 Complete Multicyclonic Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 20 Feb 2011
We received our vacuum cleaner last week, used it and it seems fine, quieter than our previous one. My husband then noticed that there is a 'parking bay' at the rear of the machine to slot the brush head into for easy storage. Unfortunatly neither brush head we have has the part you slot into it. Our options from Amazon were to return the item which we would rather avoid the hassle to be honest, so we then phoned the manufacturers and after speaking to three Vax representatives via phone we seem to have finally (and reluctantly) got them to agree to send the brush with the attachment. This is an important space saving and tidiness feature for us, maybe other buyers wont mind but we did have to repeat the point that if it was a feature on the cleaner we should be able to use it. We chose this vacuum cleaner above others beacause of good reviews and price. Just to add i am exhausted from constantly having to contact sellers and manufacturers that dont want to take responsibility for their products or actions.

Page: 1 | 2