Profile for Clet > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Moxie Teenz Red Carpet - Tristen Doll
Moxie Teenz Red Carpet - Tristen Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Moxie Teens Tristen, 25 Nov 2012
My favourite ball gown of all time!
A beautifully crafted doll, nice and large.
She even has her own eyelashes a doll rarity.
A rose pink dress is a must have, so this doll is my cup of tea.
The violet eyes remind me of Elizabeth Taylor.

Winx Club Believix Deluxe Fashion Doll - Flora
Winx Club Believix Deluxe Fashion Doll - Flora
Offered by USA-SHOP (SHIPPING FROM USA!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Flora Winx Club Fashion Doll Believix, 25 Nov 2012
My most prized doll ever. Simply beautiful in design and so true to the Winx Club Series. I love her hair, makeup, clothes and figure.
If you are a fairy fan buy this!

Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure (Nintendo 3DS)
Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by mememe123

5.0 out of 5 stars 3DS Game My Fairytale Adventure, 28 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Disney's best game so far! You can customise your appearance. Obtain many dresses. Turn imps into sprites and use twirl magic to a variety of effects. The scenery was astoundingly true to the Disney original sets. The characters voices accurate also. I liked the additional gardening aspect to the game. Plus the ability to customise your fairy room. Some of the mini games where challenging which I found were good for the reflexes.
Overall, great for any fairy fan or those who love to explore Disney's famous sets.

Zoobles (Nintendo DS)
Zoobles (Nintendo DS)
Offered by APE-GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars DS Game Zoobles, 28 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zoobles (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This presently is my favourite game of all time with regards to pets. It is highly interactive and lots of fun. You can pet your pet. Groom it in the bath. Play many nice mini games. Unlocking friend Zoobles is very easy.
Overall an excellent buy.

Pokémon White Version (Nintendo DS)
Pokémon White Version (Nintendo DS)
Offered by smeikalbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Pokemon White DS Game, 20 Aug 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have to say that this is the best game yet. It is a shame that your Pokemon don't follow you around like in Heart Gold/ Soul Silver. But aside from that I give it 5*. I recommend that you play the game strategically or you won't get very far. Learn the weaknesses of each Pokemon and you will become a champion in no time. For beginners, I recommend getting Tepig. Plus Roggenrola and you will speed through this game.
I wont't tell you the plot, that's a spoiler. What I will say is that you can use TM's repeatedly. So get your Roggenrola powered up with Rock Smash and you are on to a winner. As it seems that all Pokemon games favour the Rock Type of Pokemon over all others for getting you further.
N is an interesting character and the plot line is great. I guarantee that this game is money well spent if you like pets and strategy games all rolled into one.
Pokemon is usually underrated in comparison to the famous Zelda and Final Fantasy. But I have found this game very rewarding as it teaches me to see all forms of life as wonderful. I began with a dislike for bats but one called Woobat is now my treasured companion in this game. The game will alter your perspective on life and will challenge you. Are you a quitter? I thought I was until I found Pokemon. Now I call myself a Gamer and Pokemon Raiser. I hope to be a champion and breeder of these unique characters.
I finally recommend giving your strongest character the Amulet Coin so you can get money more easily.
Good luck on your adventures and I hope I was helpful... :)

Duty and the Beast (Mills & Boon Modern) (Desert Brothers - Book 1)
Duty and the Beast (Mills & Boon Modern) (Desert Brothers - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Duty and the Beast Kindle eBook, 25 July 2012
This happens to be the best Mills and Boon eBook I have ever read, (I've read quite a few).
Passion, romance, emotional entanglement and an excellent plot!
Aisha and Zoltan are the leading characters in this story. I like my characters to be smoulderingly hot- Zoltan fits the bill.
It starts off great, exceeds expectations in the middle and makes you happy at the end. All the necessary ingredients to a fabulous book.
If you like exotic destinations with 'civilised' barbarian romances- this is the book for you.

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Nintendo DS)
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Nintendo DS)
Offered by GNH100

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Quest Sentinels of the Starry Skies DS Game, 21 Jun 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love this game. The graphics are the best I have ever seen so far. It is better than Pokemon.
You start your adventure as an Angel!
You can choose your own mortal team to defeat the bad guys.
There are millions of dress-up items you can buy as you progress through the game.
I personally liked the town Bloomingdales as it shops are fantastic! I bought a tortoiseshell fan for my main hero the Minstrel.

One thing I would recommend to maximise on this game, would be to buy the guide book along with it. If you want to excell in it- it is necessary and won't spoil the fun of the game at all.

I have noticed that the best combo for this game in characters are:
Minstrel (Hero) with Fan, (Later becoming a Luminary)
Priest with Wand
Mage with Wand
Warrior with Sword
I have restarted the game several times and tried many combo's but this one is the best. Two for fighting. One for magic and One for healing. That way you can defeat any type of monster and stay alive when you run out of medicine.
I will not spoil the plot. I just gave the above for a beginners tip that come within the manual if you decifer it properly.
You can have many quests within the game plot that give you decent items for your alchemy.
The weapons are phenomenal. You only realize how many there are when you read the manual.
This game can take years to complete- if you want to be thorough which is excellent for me as that is my preference.
Overall, If you enjoyed pokemon, but now want an adult game this is the one for you!

Learn Texting Shorthand and Abreviations
Learn Texting Shorthand and Abreviations

2.0 out of 5 stars Learn Texting Shorthand & Abbreviations eBook, 29 May 2012
Don't buy this book. Its a rip off- even if it is cheap. There were a handful of definations of texting examples but that was it. The rest was all about don't text when driving.
If you are looking for a 'text' book then I recommend: 'WAN2TlK?'. It shows far more examples- and thats a mini book!
Overall, avoid wasting your money.

Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
Amazing Android Apps For Dummies

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Android Apps for Dummies eBook, 29 May 2012
This book was a waste of good money. It was easier searching Google play to find what I wanted. The book gives the obvious apps like Kindle, Amazon, Facebook and Twitter along with several american apps that are none applicable to the uk.
Overall opinion. Do not buy.

Happiness For Dummies
Happiness For Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars Happiness For Dummies eBook, 25 May 2012
This book has changed my life. Its taught me to see the positivity in life. To find happiness in other people. To change my perspective to glass half full. Told me the requirements of true happiness. Helped me realize that writing makes me happy.Given me optimism about the future. To 'think I can'. To CONNECT with the World around me- mindfully. To take action instead of dwelling on the past- to live in the present. To accept who I am. To avoid procrastination. To allocate time for relaxation and destressing to avoid a heart attack by burnout. To count my blessings. To avoid just talking about me. To place no demands on people. To let people finish their sentences. To make a spiritual connection. To admit to myself that I deserve to be happy. To realize I need a sense of purpose in my life instead of living life adrift.
Overall the best book of psychology I have ever read!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8