Profile for Margaret E Wilcox > Reviews

Content by Margaret E Wilcox

Margaret E Wilcox

VOLVO S40 1996-2004 STANDARD WINDSCREEN WIPER BLADES 21"20"
VOLVO S40 1996-2004 STANDARD WINDSCREEN WIPER BLADES 21"20"
Offered by alca-heyner shop

4.0 out of 5 stars ALCA. VOOLVO S40 1996- 2004 WINDSCREEN WIPERS, 9 Mar. 2013
Excelent purches good price, early delivery,good quality, and easily fitted with clips included. I am now ready for MOT Can recomend

iZKA®Basics - HDMI to MICRO HDMI 1.8M Cable - 24K Gold Connectors - ideal For Connecting HD Devices using the new Micro HDMI connector To Camcorder, Tablets, Mobile Phones to PC or HD TV 1080p Full HD - Type D to Type A - 1.4V Supports Ethernet / 3D / Audio Return (Life Time Warranty)
Offered by Cregan ONLINE

1.0 out of 5 stars IZAK HDMI to MICRO HDMI 1.8m Cable 24k gold connetors., 9 Mar. 2013
purchaced MICRO HDMI to HDMI to connect LENOVO IDEAPAD to a PANASONIC BIG SCREEN TV. My problem is I ordered a 1.8m cable but recieved 1m cable. Both connrctors fit perfectly but only being 1m in lenght renders it useles I am sat so close to the TV. As it only cost £2.49 I am not arsed returning this item I have inormed seller and reordered from elsware (through AMAZON) they are addicive dount you agree.

Babyliss for Men Palm Brush and Comb
Babyliss for Men Palm Brush and Comb

1.0 out of 5 stars Babyliss Brush & Comb, 19 Feb. 2013
Overpriced wire brush & comb not worth £1. Save your money and yor time I bought two what a mug

Lenovo Ideapad A2109A 9 inch Tablet - Black (Nvidia Tegra 30 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Android 4.0)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo Ideapad A2109, 19 Feb. 2013
Arrived 4 days late After only 30 min use locked up when trying to gain internet access am now trying to return to amazon. Verry disapointed.

After repacking realised I had to reopen in order to enclose return lables promptly supplyed by Amazon(well done). Mainly out of curiousity I decided to recharge its now flat battery, just to see what happens, it restarted as normal and works as it should.

I have now decided to keep my Lenovo Ideapad A2109 as I am an eternal optomist. My only worry is that it may lock me out again. My solution will be to let the battery run down, 9 hours, and reboot. Though not now delited I am stil pleased with my purchase. In closing I compliment Amazon's prompt and courtious service in dealing with my problem.