Profile for Rahima > Reviews

Content by Rahima

Rahima

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Periea Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets - PACK OF 3 Chelsy (Grey, Coral, Wine)
Offered by JNimports
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 29 Mar 2014
In fact those handbag is very pratical to our things. It is suitable for our life particualry when arranging for a travel.

I gave one as a gift for my friend. She like and she told me to buy three more..

I eill make the order soon...

Logitech R400 Wireless Presenter
Logitech R400 Wireless Presenter
Offered by XICHEN
Price: 22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, 12 Mar 2014
Good price with good quality ...

I like it

I was looking for it for my presentation especially how to go through the slides

Essential Guide to Blood Groups
Essential Guide to Blood Groups
by Geoff Daniels
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 12 Mar 2014
It contains a valuable information about blood groups and Rh .

It can be taken everywehere because it is small size.

Textbook of Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine, 2e
Textbook of Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine, 2e
by Sally V. Rudmann PhD MT(ASCP)SBB CLS
Price: 56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 12 Mar 2014
It is a fantastic bood holding nearly everything about blood transfusion and other aspects in it.

I will told my friend about it when I meet her.

Derwent A5 Landscape Sketch Pad
Derwent A5 Landscape Sketch Pad
Price: 2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 12 Mar 2014
It is an excellant book where I can draw. In fact I told my friend about it and I gave as a gift for her child.

Derwent A5 Portrait Sketch Pad
Derwent A5 Portrait Sketch Pad
Price: 2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 12 Mar 2014

Tech Air 1202 Toploading Modern Classic Laptop Bag for 15 to 15.6 inch Laptops - Black
Price: 14.98

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 12 Mar 2014
It is good bag but it look little different from the above picture.
overall, Ilike it and I told my brother about it.

Cambridge IELTS 9 Self-study Pack (Student's Book with Answers and Audio CDs (2)): Authentic Examination Papers from Cambridge ESOL (IELTS Practice Tests)
by Cambridge ESOL
Price: 36.11

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 4 Feb 2014
it is in fact an excllant book for those attemting to take ILETS exam. I told my frined about it

Vintage style pocket dual watch locket pendant copper bronze long chain necklace by 81stgeneration
Offered by 81STGENERATION
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 4 Feb 2014
it was v good. the coulor is wonderful and the necklace.

it is good particllary if I am in meeting

N9 Online Wallet PU Leather Flip Case Cover with Free Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Green

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 4 Feb 2014
it is suitable for the phone and in fact it is for my brother. I told him that I am buying cases from the internet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3