Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Darek > Reviews

Content by Darek

Darek

Doctor Who: The Krillitane Storm
Doctor Who: The Krillitane Storm
by Christopher Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was hoping for..., 3 Sept. 2011
I was really look forward to this book. And I must said that it was disappointment. Premise of the story is great, first chapter is exactly what i was hoping from this book and then it took bad spin. Krillitanes make in more then half of the story just play second fiddle. When they finally take over the book from themself it's almost end of the story.
It was good book, but I was really long looking forward for this and then... well disappointment

Doctor Who: Psi-ence Fiction
Doctor Who: Psi-ence Fiction
by Chris Boucher
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Very dark..., 21 Aug. 2011
I never liked horror movies for they boring and obvious situations, but if are horror books written at least half great good like this, I certainly gonna read them. This books is brilliant in my point of view. All "supporting" characters are pretty fast likeable and you are interesting what's gonna happen next from cover to cover. Only negative on this is, that The Doctor and Leela haven't much room in this book and most attention is concern on University students, but that isn't necessarily bad thing (and even dispite of that Leela is my favourite companion)
It is very good book, especially for foggy days, or autumn evenings.

"Doctor Who", Match of the Day (Doctor Who (BBC))
"Doctor Who", Match of the Day (Doctor Who (BBC))
by Chris Boucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Leela just like in TV, 5 Aug. 2011
This is my first DW Classic book which i read. I choose this one, because Leela always was and still is my most favorite companion and on this book she is on the cover :-D
I was very pleased with this book because most of it is about Leela and plus she is just awesome like she was in TV.
On beginning I was little bored with all that Keefer passages, but with more and more pages i accepted and I like it. So regardless of first few paragraph with Keefer and little to fast and simple ending it is brilliant book :)