Profile for catcol11 > Reviews

Content by catcol11

catcol11

Raising Teenage Boys: The Essential Guide to Parenting Teen Boys (Parenting Books)

2.0 out of 5 stars good if you want a snapshot but not if u ..., 15 Aug 2014
Very limited information for me. I'd just got into it when it finished. good if you want a snapshot but not if u want some meat on the bones!

Lost Voices of the Edwardians: 1901-1910 in Their Own Words: 1901-1910 in Their Own Words

3.0 out of 5 stars Historically interesting, 18 Dec 2012
Would recommend to all lovers of social history of the period. I have read it in stages which is unusual for me but it is much longer than I thought & that makes it hard to read in one step. That said, some topics were fascinating whilst some I was less interested in.

Christmas Decorations to Cut, Fold & Stick (Usborne Activities) (Decorations to Make)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved this, 18 Dec 2012
My 6 yo made decorations with me which were lovely. lt was great that some were easy enough for her to do alone but some we did together. we had great fun & it was so good to do this together. Start in late November.

20 Pop-up Christmas Cards to Colour (Usborne Cards to Colour)
20 Pop-up Christmas Cards to Colour (Usborne Cards to Colour)
by Candice Whatmore
Edition: Loose Leaf

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, 18 Dec 2012
This was a great thing fro my 6 yo daughter. she spent hours making cards for friends & family. That said, as expected my 9 yo son had no interest. If they like their crafty things this is a must. So much nicer than shop bought.