Profile for Sue Seymour > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pirate Adventures: hidden object game
Pirate Adventures: hidden object game

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little game, 3 Dec 2013
Like an idiot I played the second game first and this game next .... Nice little puzzles to take you through the story which are easy to complete, would be nice if there was a spoken narrative with it though.

Pirate Adventures 2: ghost island
Pirate Adventures 2: ghost island

5.0 out of 5 stars A good story with nice puzzles to solve ...., 29 Nov 2013
To be honest I have really enjoyed this game, it has a simple storyline which was easy to follow and interesting puzzles which again are simple to complete. I don't normally take to this type of game but I actually found this to be quite addictive. It is certainly child friendly, no bad language or violence etc. I will definitely be getting part one and any others there maybe in the series. I do agree it would be nice to have the dialogue spoken as well as in text.

I-music Pillow - Birthday, Christmas, Father's Day Gift
I-music Pillow - Birthday, Christmas, Father's Day Gift
Offered by Treat Republic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to earphones when in bed !!, 27 Nov 2013
I received one of these pillows the Christmas before last from my hubby and it is brilliant. The pillow is a little on the soft side but I got round this by putting it on top of my usual pillow and slipping both into a pillow protector. The wire from the pillow is a good length which enables me to put my aging Zen onto either the floor or the beside table and the sound quality through the pillow isn't too bad at all, it certainly isn't stereo quality but it is good all the same. You cannot feel the box that houses the speaker through the pillow so the pillow isn't uncomfortable in any way ...... Its a great way to listen to music or audio books in bed without disturbing anyone else in the room or bed for that matter !!

Elbow Greese 500ml All Purpose De-Greaser
Elbow Greese 500ml All Purpose De-Greaser
Offered by buyabargainuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective !!!, 21 July 2013
I got this after using other more expensive brands of de-greaser to clean my cooker hood and was amazed at how quickly it dealt with the build up of grease, a quick spray, wait a couple of minutes and wipe off brilliant. I have also used it on the tops of my kitchen wall units and even my steel dish drainer and have had excellent results with very little effort.

Tovolo 80-8003Y Yellow Groovy Pop Moulds
Tovolo 80-8003Y Yellow Groovy Pop Moulds
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent size for 'Grown-up' Ice-lollies !!!, 21 July 2013
A decent size for adults but I wouldn't buy them to make lollies for children due to the size. The moulds stand firmly in the tray but I would advise anyone buying them to make sure the drawers/shelves in an upright freezer or fridge freezer are deep enough to take them as I have a chest freezer as well as a fridge freezer the size of the moulds wasn't an issue. The frozen lollies are easily removed from the mould by either running it under hot water or dipping it into a bowl of hot water for a couple of minutes after which the lolly will easily slide out.

Croydex Lanterns Patterned Vinyl Shower Curtain, 1800 x 1800mm
Croydex Lanterns Patterned Vinyl Shower Curtain, 1800 x 1800mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and reasonably priced !!, 21 July 2013
I have to say this is a good strong shower curtain, easy to clean and durable enough to last for a fair length of time. Well worth the money !!

Lacor-67089-LUXE ICE CREAM SCOOP ST.ST.90 MM
Lacor-67089-LUXE ICE CREAM SCOOP ST.ST.90 MM

4.0 out of 5 stars This is much bigger than I expected !!, 21 July 2013
A good sturdy scoop but it is much larger than I anticipated, probably twice the size of a standard scoop.

HG Mould Spray
HG Mould Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box !!!!, 21 July 2013
This review is from: HG Mould Spray (DIY & Tools)
After using goodness knows how many brands (some very expensive) of mould remover I thought I would give this one a try, I will admit I was very sceptical about how effective it would be.I was greatly surprised to say the least at the effectiveness and ease of use, it has quickly removed the horrible build up of black/pink mould I get in the bathroom leaving the tiles, cornice and ceiling sparkling. It was so effective it looked as if the bathroom had been re-painted and the tiles re-grouted, it even lifted the black mould from the UPVC window frame ..... I would recommend this product, it is very effective and easy to apply and rinse away, I would point out though that it is very strong smelling so you do need to have plenty of ventilation when using it, it would also be advisable to wear a dust mask, rubber gloves and if possible goggles to prevent it getting into eyes.

Dyson's Recipes for Home Cooking
Dyson's Recipes for Home Cooking
by R.S. Dyson & Co. Ltd of Wakefield

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Little Book., 26 May 2013
I inherited this little 7th Edition book some years ago from my Grandmother. It contains a variety of traditional recipes, some well known and others less so. The one thing it does lack is oven temperatures but you have to remember that it was created in the days when there were more Coal Ovens than there were Gas Ovens and oven temperatures were literally gauged by hand. I have made many of the recipes and all have turned out perfectly. Its a very straightforward book with simple illustrations in black and white.

Excalibur Dehydrator Paraflexx Sheet
Excalibur Dehydrator Paraflexx Sheet

5.0 out of 5 stars Paraflexx Dehydrator Sheets ..... Wonderful !!, 10 Dec 2012
I bought two of the Paraflexx Sheets (Not from Amazon)and am absolutely delighted with them. I did have to trim the sheets to fit my round Andrew James Dehydrator as I dont have the Excalibur which the sheets are originally intended for, I simply used one of the dehydrator trays as a template and scored the Paraflexx Sheets with a pointed vegetable on the printed side then used scissors to cut out the shape. The sheets are easy to clean as food leaves very little residue on them, I simply wiped my used sheets with a damp cloth and then allowed to thoroughly air dry before rolling them and popping them back into the tube they arrived in, I have used the sheets to dehydrate Fruit Leathers and also for things like Spaghetti Sauce, Chilli, Stew and Curry successfully ..... Its important not to fold the sheets as this damages the coating and can render them useless and make them difficult to use and I would suggest that they are posted out in Postal Tubes as oppossed to being mailed flat or folded. I will certainly be buying another couple of sheets to use in my dehydrator.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 12:10 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3