Profile for Nina > Reviews

Braun - 63558701 - IONTEC Technology Satin Hair Brush
Braun - 63558701 - IONTEC Technology Satin Hair Brush
Offered by BestBuyUk

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me!, 5 Feb. 2013
I always get static in my hair when I brush it normally, got this today though, expecting to be disappointed to be honest, but Im actually really happy with it- it works instantly, gets rid of static and leaves your hair really soft and lovely to touch, basically it makes your hair look healthier and look and feel smoother. The brush itself feels well-made, sturdy though not heavy, and not flimsy. I imagine its effectiveness might vary with different hair types- Ive got regular fairly straight hair thats been coloured or tinted for years, all I can say is it works for me and its instant If youre sick of static, try it, especially as the price has come down. I wouldnt have bought it for 50 quid, but for 20-30, its worth it.

What's Going On?: The Meanderings of a Comic Mind in Confusion
What's Going On?: The Meanderings of a Comic Mind in Confusion
by Mark Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable!, 26 Feb. 2012
Ive almost finished the book, I admit I hadnt seen Mark Steels work and still havent, although I might look him up later as this is a really good book!
I was interested in the premise and didnt want to be put off if I didnt like his stand-up!
Ive never read anything like this before, a mixture of autobiography (at least covering a phase of his life) mixed with politics and social observation, but he touches on a lot of interesting things people should know about, some of them I was already aware of, others I wasnt, so its an eye opener. And being personal at the same time it kept my interest throughout, a very enjoyable read.
His observations seem spot-on aswell. Very refreshing to see this stuff being written about and Il be keeping my eye open for future works by him as a result.