Profile for billsfan12 > Reviews

Content by billsfan12

billsfan12

LeapFrog Explorer App Centre Download Card (for LeapPad and Leapster)
LeapFrog Explorer App Centre Download Card (for LeapPad and Leapster)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great apps to choose from, 1 Mar. 2013
Whatever my daughter chose, she enjoys so far very much. She's had them for a month now. She especially likes the artist app. and cooking (for math skills). The LeapFrog is an interactive tool for learning and my daughters has been enjoying her "menu" of apps. she's chosen.

6 x Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Leapfrog LeapPad Explorer - Anti-Scratch Guards Display Savers

3.0 out of 5 stars 3-star, 1 Mar. 2013
Maybe it's just me, but I had a problem placing the protectorson my LeapFrog without any smears or particles remaining on them. It was also frustrating to get them on so they cover the whole screen. But maybe I am just not very handy. There are a few, so I will try again.

LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Case (Available In Purple, Pink or Green)
LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Case (Available In Purple, Pink or Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce addition, 1 Mar. 2013
The tablet is of good quality and easy for my 4-year-old daughter to handle. It will definately come in handy when we travel.

To Sir, With Love [DVD]
To Sir, With Love [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sidney Poitier
Offered by rwl-123

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: To Sir, With Love [DVD] (DVD)
A timeless classic. DVD quality was very good. The plot and the music should still capture the attention of youth today.

LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook: Disney Princess Cinderella
LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook: Disney Princess Cinderella

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little girls, 1 Mar. 2013
My 4-year old likes the story very much, but concentrates more on the extras included, such as the games or dressing up Cinderalla. As she starts learning to read, I expect her to get more out of the story without assistance.For a 4-year-old, though it does highlight the words as it reads the story aloud, it may not sustain their attention.

LeapFrog Explorer Headphones (Pink)
LeapFrog Explorer Headphones (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 1 Mar. 2013
These compliment the leapfrog very nicely. My 4 year-old has been using them often when I need to work. Easy for her to put on and she loves that they're pink. I'd recommend this headset. They're not flimsy and they're practical for parents as well.