Profile for Joe > Reviews

Second Winter
Second Winter
Offered by gowingsstoreltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Second Winter (Audio CD)
I re discovered this great album while browsing on you tube. It's Johnny at his very best. I especially like his raw vocals.

Lennon NYC [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Lennon NYC [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Oct 2013
I thought I had every piece of film of the great man, but there are some bits on here that I didn't. I also learned a few things about the recording sessions of his last 2 albums. Having it on blue ray made it even more precious.

Johnny Winter and...
Johnny Winter and...

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnny at his best., 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Johnny Winter and... (Audio CD)
I used to own a vinyl version of this album in then 70s, and recently I have been trying to replace some of my old collection on CD.
I am so glad that I bought this again, as I am re living my youth.

We Want to Groove
We Want to Groove

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album., 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: We Want to Groove (Audio CD)
This is a great album and I play it a lot.I came across this CD at my local library, and at first I thought that it was a dance album until I saw who was playing on it. I returned it to the library after one week, but I placed my order on Amazon right away.

Waterproof & Light Weight Black Camera Case for Olympus Camedia SP-810,PEN EP-3,EP-5,E-PL3,EPL-5,OM-D,SZ14,SZ15,SZ-31MR, SONY Nex-7,NEX-6,NEX-5,NEXF3,H200, Panasonic LUMIX LZ20 LZ30 LZ40 GX7,G6,GF6,GH3,GF5, Canon Powershot SX400 SX600,G16 G1,SX500,SX510 EOS M, Nikon 1 & other Long zoom or Compact System Cameras.
Offered by BV-electronics

Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Black Color
Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Black Color
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Dec 2012
This is a very good product. I highly recommend it, as it does what it's supposed to do. It is made well too.

Skechers Women's Kinetix Response Sneaker Black UK 5
Skechers Women's Kinetix Response Sneaker Black UK 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 29 Dec 2012
Bought this product for my wife. She is very happy with the product, and will buy the same ones again.

Identity Stronghold Secure Sleeve / Case for ID & Credit Card - Pack of 5
Identity Stronghold Secure Sleeve / Case for ID & Credit Card - Pack of 5
Offered by Abacus24-7

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, but weak product., 29 Dec 2012
The product is too weak, you have to be very careful or they tear very easily.I think maybe the edges should be stronger.

Ex-Pro® Panasonic DMW-BCK7E, DMWBCK7E, NCA-YN101F, VW-BCK7 High Rated Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacement ID Secured Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Panasonic Lumix
Offered by ExpressPro

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all., 29 Dec 2012
I have sent it back, it did not last at all, and I tried to charge it but it will not charge. I am waiting for a replacement.

Panasonic DMW-BCK7E Battery for Lumix
Panasonic DMW-BCK7E Battery for Lumix
Offered by JPSTradingServices

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 29 Dec 2012
I bought this for a friend, and he is very happy with it. I should have bought this product for myself, instead of of copy.

Page: 1 | 2