Profile for Rhys > Reviews

Rhys

Page: 1 | 2
Bionaire Compact Air Purifier with Dual Positioning
Bionaire Compact Air Purifier with Dual Positioning

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this item based off others reviews, not as good as I expected/, 8 Feb 2014
I bought this item expecting it to work wonders, I suffer from a permanently blocked nose and I often get more stuffy when there is dust in the air. People had said it had removed all visible particles from the air, greatly improved their symptoms and made it easier to breathe.

I have not noticed any of these, my nose is still always blocked and the air still looks just as dust filled.

Maybe it has worked wonders for others, but for me it hasn't helped at all and I've basically just wasted a load of money.

Turn Down for What?
Turn Down for What?
by Natalie Nunn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great girl, great book., 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Turn Down for What? (Paperback)
I have always been a fan of Natalie, she's a strong and opinionated woman who says it like it is. I loved reading all about her life and look forward to buying her next book very soon.

Toshiba Satellite Pro C850 15.6 inch Laptop (Intel Core i3 2348M 2.3GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 64 Bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great laptop!!!, 8 Feb 2014
I never have much luck with Laptops, there is always something. However this laptop has lived up to my expectatios, it is still fast as starting and shutting down.

I was concerned when looking for a laptop as everyone was saying Window 8 was very complicated however I have found it very easy to use and I think it is better than Windows 7. The only difference is that you start on the start menu which displays all of your apps and then you go back to the original Desktop layout to use the apps and view your documents etc.

The laptop looks great and the new apps are very useful.

D-STRUCT Men's D Hirundi Onesie, Grey, Large
D-STRUCT Men's D Hirundi Onesie, Grey, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Onesie, 8 Feb 2014
The pattern on this onesie is very detailed, I bought it thinking the swallows were just blue however they have all the colors of an actual swallow.

I bought it in a size smaller than I should because I'm currently losing weight, but still fits greatly.

I am looking to get another onesie of this brand whilst they are still on offer, great quality and very comfortable.

The Only Way Is Essex - Series 7 [DVD]
The Only Way Is Essex - Series 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Denise Van Outen

5.0 out of 5 stars another amazing series of the TOWIE bunch!, 20 Feb 2013
This series was great, keeping us up to date with their constantly changing lives, plenty of gossip and drama to endertain!

Precious [DVD] [2009]
Precious [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Gabourey Sidibe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film!, 6 Feb 2012
This review is from: Precious [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Great film, the story is so disturbing and sad, Watching Cleryce live such a hard and lonely life, then for her to change her situation and make herself a better life! Must see this and for a good price, amazing value!

Anneliese: The Exorcist Tapes [DVD] [2010] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Anneliese: The Exorcist Tapes [DVD] [2010] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Artist Not Provided

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely terrible....., 6 Feb 2012
I looked at this dvd on amazon and thought.... Looks good and was very cheap too!

I was very wrong and after half an hour of trying to be interested, I was consumed by other activities. It was boring and didn't even sound or look any close to 'real' .
This film has now been released as Paranormal Entity 3, Which is ridiculous! Don't buy it, Absolute waste of money!

Wild Things 2 [DVD] [2004]
Wild Things 2 [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Susan Ward
Offered by hunting_for_a_bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild things 2, 6 Feb 2012
This review is from: Wild Things 2 [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I had never seen this film or the one before it, I read the description and thought id give it a chance! I am glad I did, this film had me fooled all the way through till the end and was full of excitement and action! You'd never guess what happens and will be left amazed at her talent as an actor!

Paranormal Activity 3 [DVD]
Paranormal Activity 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chloe Csengery
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet!!, 19 Dec 2011
This review is from: Paranormal Activity 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I am a big fan of the Paranormal Activity Films and I didn't imagine this one being as good as the previous two, the 2nd one was not as good as the first, so i didn't think the 3rd would be too good, i was wrong... Me and my friends kept jumping and were terrified! if you are looking for a film that will terrify, shock and make you jump out of your seat, then this is the film for you!

JVC HA-F140-BE In-Ear Gumy Headphones - Black
JVC HA-F140-BE In-Ear Gumy Headphones - Black
Offered by MegaDeals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than IPod headphones!, 12 Jun 2011
i bought this product over a year ago and they are great, they produce loud and clear music! they have even lasted longer than my IPod ear phones, which i have only had for a few months, plus they are about £20 more than these gumy headphones!

Page: 1 | 2