Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Broken (Book One Broken Series): Volume 1
Broken (Book One Broken Series): Volume 1
by Kelly Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Another great book from Kelly Elliott!, 22 Nov. 2013
What an amazing book! I loved Broken. It definitely deserves more than five stars. I completed this book in just one day; the same day I bought it! I couldn't put it down.

Broken is another reason why Kelly Elliott is one of my favourite authors. I couldn't wait to read this and as soon as it was live on Amazon, I bought in on my Kindle.

Where to begin...
On the outside, Whitley seemed to have the perfect life with her high school sweetheart, but behind closed doors she was living every womans nightmare- getting repeatedly physically abused by her fiancee, Roger. After being beaten yet again, she realises she needs to leave him before he kills her. Along with her best friend, Courtney, she packs up her life and moves to a small town in Texas, ready to rebuild her life.
However, she didn't expect to meet Layton Morris, a local ranch owner with his own painful past. After the loss of his parents, death of his brother and his girlfriend leaving him for another guy, he's sworn off all relationships, believing everyone will leave him. Until her. He didn't expect a "city girl" to help his heart to heal.
Their banter at the beginning of the book kept me hooked and I loved the pace of the story as they developed into something more. They were exactly what the other needed and I was constantly rooting for them to get past the "friends" stage.

I instantly despised Olivia. She reminded me of Victoria from the Wanted series. She always tried her best to come between Layton and Whitley and I loved how they wouldn't let her. They was perfect together!

Also, throughout this book, I hoped Courtney and Reed would be honest about their feelings for each other. I'm definitely looking forward to reading their story next! And in true Kelly Elliott style, she ended the book leaving me wanting more. I so want to read Broken Dreams, like NOW!

Kelly has an amazing way of writing about southern country guys! I want my own Layton Morris!

The ending of this story was perfect and I can't wait to read more in this series. Hopefully, Layton and Whitley will be involved a lot in the next book, I still believe there's a lot more to be told about them.

Another amazing read by Kelly Elliott. I'd recommend all of her books to everyone out there who loves romance with plenty of drama to keep you hooked til the very end.

Catch My Fall (The Catch Series Book 1)
Catch My Fall (The Catch Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 16 Nov. 2013
I knew before I even got half way through this book that itbwas definitely worth more than five stars! It's simply amazing.

First we meet Mia, a young girl with a horrendous past. The mystery of what happened to her and her best friend, Macy kept me hooked until it was revealed. I also enjoyed the way it was revealed to the readers. I really felt for both of these characters and couldn't imagine what they had been through.
Enter, Tristan. A young guy, with his own fair share of problems and troubled past. Likewise, the wonder of what happened to him made me want to continue reading until the very end!

I just loved Tristan! He treated Mia with such respect despite being known as a Malore (male whore). He was a player who only wanted meaningless fun with whoever was willing, until her. The second he sees her, he knows she's "his girl".

Watching their relationship develop was utterly beautiful. They healed each other so much without even knowing it.

I also enjoyed reading about and learning more about Tristan's twin brother, Trace and Darby, Mia's roommate. I spent the whole book rooting for these two and I can't wait to tread their own book! They are great supporting characters which make this book even more enjoyable!

Can't wait to read more of the Catch series! This is by far one of my favourites! I didn't want it to end, before I knew it I was more than 70% completed! I had to put my Kindle down to get some sleep.

I'd recommend this book to everyone! It's worth every penny. Anyone who is debating whether or not to read this book...go for it!

Picture Perfect (Picturing Perfect Book 1)
Picture Perfect (Picturing Perfect Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book!, 10 Aug. 2013
I gave this book 5 huge stars! This is a great romantic read about a girl who has gained weight and lost all of her confidence. I think many teenagers can relate to the main character, Cat. Also, Nate was a great character who saw Cat for what she was underneath and always considered her as beautiful and always told her how perfect she was. He slowly built up her self esteem and made her believe that she is beautiful inside and out. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good romance book with a bit of drama and great, believable characters and a realistic plot!
Also, look out for Subject to Change, about Joey, Cat's best friend!

Trying Not To Love You (The Love Series Book 1)
Trying Not To Love You (The Love Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 24 Jun. 2013
I gave this book 5 stars! I love forbidden relationship reads and this was amazing! I loved all of the characters in this book...I am really looking forward to the next book in thos sseries!

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good romantic read!

Crush
Crush

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Crush (Kindle Edition)
I loved the third installment of this series! I have read a few reviews that claims this book isn't as good as the previous two...but I have to disagree! This book was amazing! I strongly recommend this read to anyone who loves a drama filled romance.

Where to begin on Jude and Lucy! They are by far one of the best book couples I've read (aside from those in the Wanted series). They prove on every page that love really can conquer all!

Anyone who hasn't read Crash, Clash or Crush should start now! I highly recommend this series and I will be reading more by this author!