Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
1Byone Easy Chime Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit With Sound and LED Flash 36 Melodies Tunes To Choose - Black- 1 Year Warranty
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is so well priced that I bought two ..., 30 July 2014
This product is so well priced that I bought two so as to have one wireless chime in my office and one upstairs so that I don't miss any of my many Amazon purchases, lol.

LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read Phonics Book Set 1: Short Vowels (Works with Tag)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
Another great LeapReader product - very educational.

Leapfrog Tag Learn To Read Series Long Vowels Phonics Books (Tag reader sold separately)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this set of books and the leap-reader - an excellent purchase that a 4 year old can enjoy independently ..., 29 July 2014
My granddaughter is coming on in leaps and bounds in her reading since I bought this set of books and the leap-reader - an excellent purchase that a 4 year old can enjoy independently as well as with assistance.

White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan
White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
Excellent product very reasonably priced and effective.

Megavent Stop Snoring (Medium Size) - 3 sets
Megavent Stop Snoring (Medium Size) - 3 sets
Offered by Your-Healthy

5.0 out of 5 stars These definitely work for me, though I use them ..., 29 July 2014
These definitely work for me, though I use them to aid breathing rather than to stop snoring though apparently they do stop me from making weird noises in my sleep. These were competitively priced and for 3 sets instead of 2.

The Impossible Dream
The Impossible Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
Wonderfully talented, excellent CD

Panasonic KX-TG2723EB Trio DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG2723EB Trio DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
Bought as a gift I installed this set without problems. Appear to be functioning well.

Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Offered by Powo!

5.0 out of 5 stars not sure about the new design but the game is still fun., 29 July 2014
This review is from: Kerplunk (Toy)
An oldie but goodie, not sure about the new design but the game is still fun.

Melissa & Doug Abby & Emma Magnetic Dress-Up
Melissa & Doug Abby & Emma Magnetic Dress-Up

5.0 out of 5 stars ... get a set with two dolls - the girls love playing together and have hours of fun with this ..., 29 July 2014
I already had one of these sets with just one doll - now that my youngest granddaughter has grown enough to play with it I decided to get a set with two dolls - the girls love playing together and have hours of fun with this quality set.

Wimbledon: Official 2013 Gentlemen's Final - Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray - Double DVD: The Complete Final [DVD]
Offered by Good Guys Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
Stunning match, a real treasure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14