Profile for Dan > Reviews

Official Sony PlayStation 2 Memory Card - Red
Official Sony PlayStation 2 Memory Card - Red
Offered by AVIDES u.k.

5.0 out of 5 stars It’s Great!, 14 May 2004
Seriously, what can you say about a Playstation Memory Card... You save your games on to it. It does it really well. I will stress that I am a firm believer in sticking to the brand, they are quality! Buy a Sony Playstation 2 and get Sony Playstation 2 Control Pads and get Sony Playstation 2 Memory Cards.

NBA Live 2004 (PS2)
NBA Live 2004 (PS2)
Offered by media-4-u

5.0 out of 5 stars Very realistic!, 14 May 2004
This review is from: NBA Live 2004 (PS2) (Video Game)
This is quite possibly the most addictive game I have bought. It's sad to say but I have lost whole nights to this game. It is very competitive (on the harder settings) and it makes a great 2 player game. Don't be put off by the controls in the manual (So many buttons, do so many things, if you are an old dog like me) they are actually really easy to pick up and so soon get into the moves and are able to do some pretty cool and realistic steps. I haven't played an NBA game since Live 1995 on the PSOne and it is a great choice I made to get this one to pick it up again. Well worth buying (especially if you are like me and you are really disappointed with the UK's TV coverage of the of the NBA Season and the play off finals! 2 games a week! What's up with that! Go Pistons!).

The Sims Combo Pack: the Sims & Livin' Large Expansion Pack
The Sims Combo Pack: the Sims & Livin' Large Expansion Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Become Big Brother, 13 May 2004
Wow. It's amazing how addictive and entertaining it can be sat on your couch working a little character sat on there couch. Seriously, I got the game for my girlfriend as she is a Sims fan and thought about having a go at it. I soon got bored of playing the start off with no money part of the game and got a cheat which made me millions in seconds. I made a huge house and a big family and set them going... I later discovered that I had forgot to put smoke alarms in the place when the whole thing burnt down killing most of my created family! How great is that! The unlimited stuff you can do to these little beings is incredible. You can put em in rooms with no windows or doors and watch them become evil. End up with babies some how after a bit of cuddling (I think I need it explaining again how it really happens) and have them taken off you by social services! You can make them go swimming then take the stairs away so they can't get out and drown. Did I mention the burning!!! Talk about therapeutic, hard day at work... Create you bosses family and torture them. Do the same with you teachers! I could go on... Buy it! Your kids will love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3