Profile for M. Hardman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella
Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended holiday read., 9 Dec. 2014
Lovely easy-read. Good to see Evie settled and some of her former sibling hang-ups resolved and seen from both sides. As a lover of holidays in Cornwall, this also sparked some nice memories for me, too. Beautifully written with a few memory-jog reminders from the last Beach Cafe book without being repetitive.

The Beach Cafe
The Beach Cafe

5.0 out of 5 stars A Magical Read, 17 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Beach Cafe (Kindle Edition)
Nice easy read with characters you can empathise with and who are totally believable.. You're left feeling quite positive about life's challenges but left in no doubt that it's not always easy. It's true that it's not WHAT you know but WHO a lot of the time. Take nothing for granted - you think you know what's going to happen but it's not that easy to guess! Will miss this book when I finish it. Nice to read a well written story set in a beautiful part of England rather than New York and the like.

The Best of T-Rex Volume 1
The Best of T-Rex Volume 1
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct. 2014
great to have in my collection at last

The Very Best of Bay City Rollers
The Very Best of Bay City Rollers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct. 2014
A feel-good album of very fond memories

Rollin'
Rollin'
Offered by davehopetrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Aah memories!, 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Rollin' (Audio CD)
Just as fab, catchy and addictive as I remember it.

I Heart Hollywood
I Heart Hollywood
by Lindsey Kelk

5.0 out of 5 stars Lindsay Kelk doesn't disappoint., 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: I Heart Hollywood (Paperback)
Light-hearted, laugh-out-loud funny. Loved it!

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life
by Allen Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading, 7 Mar. 2014
Brilliant. It's been 3 years now and I can stand next to a smoker without being tempted. Great, common aense book with no scare tactics (because we all know they don't work). Carry on smoking while you read it and stop when you reach the end. You'll actually want to!

Lumie Bodyclock STARTER 30 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise and Sunset Features

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for SAD sufferers, 7 Mar. 2014
I thought the bodyclock thing was just a gimmick until my original Lumie, that I've had for years, died and I was without one for 3 days. I felt dreadful in the mornings (worse than usual) and every day felt like a Monday! Truly brilliant. I now usually wake up to the light only, before the alarm goes off. Highly recommended.

Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting quicker, 7 Mar. 2014
Such a simple idea and I felt a little silly buying it, but it's amazing how quickly you can have a neat pile of clothers ready to put away neatly, instead of shoving in a drawer haphazardly to undo all your ironing efforts!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars We could all do with more Vitamin D, 7 Mar. 2014
In this day and age of sunblock and skin cancer fears, we aren't getting as much vitamin D as we used to. The abysmal weather this winter hasn't helped either, so hoping this will provide sunshine from within.

Fast delivery & well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2