Profile for Mr. Peter J. Carney > Reviews

Content by Mr. Peter J. C...

Mr. Peter J. Carney (Manchester England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Suit Direct Ben Sherman Grey Donegal Kings Fit Suit Jacket - Single Breasted Slim Fit Mixer Jacket Grey 40R

3.0 out of 5 stars Jacket size, 24 Feb. 2015
Quality jacket at a great price. Although could do with making a jacket for 38"....40" too large. 36" chest would have been too tight. Sleeves far too long. had to have alterations done to the jacket.otherwise a very smart cool jacket. Quite satisfied though...

TP-LINK TL-PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit - Twin Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 27 Sept. 2014
A bit dissappointed, because I found the instructions quite difficult. I put them in a drawer.

Rose Expert
Rose Expert
by D. G. Hessayon

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Rose Expert (Paperback)
brilliant book. my p[urchase was a replacement for one lost. |it is my rose bible. Highly recommend.

The Essential Marty Robbins  1951-1982
The Essential Marty Robbins 1951-1982

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Sept. 2014
Excellent value, great songs, great tracks.

Stewart Garden Flexi Tub, 12 L - Dark Green
Stewart Garden Flexi Tub, 12 L - Dark Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Sept. 2014
Ideal for my small garden, but smaller than I expected.

6 Classic Albums Plus Bonus Singles
6 Classic Albums Plus Bonus Singles
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great artist and tracks, 27 Sept. 2014
Great artist and tracks. Well worth the money, but the plastic case came apart after 6 or 7 times of opening a closing. otherwise very satisfied

DohVinci Door Decor Complete Design Kit
DohVinci Door Decor Complete Design Kit
Offered by Motherlove

4.0 out of 5 stars my grandaughter absolutely loved it, and used it up very quickly, 27 Sept. 2014
my grandaughter absolutely loved it, and used it up very quickly. Excellent product, but could be expensive after a while replenishing the clay. I would though, recommend this product. Ideal for a young mind.

Alpecin Double Effect 200 ml Shampoo - Pack of 2
Alpecin Double Effect 200 ml Shampoo - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars alpecin., 4 Jun. 2014
I have very very fine hair, this product makes it look and feel thicker after I use it. It really does give it some "Body" Even at 69 I do like to look like I have some hair, instead of it just lying flat on my head /10

Andrew James Digital Electric Double Induction Hob 2800 Watts
Andrew James Digital Electric Double Induction Hob 2800 Watts
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars top, 4 Jun. 2014
just what I needed. I live on a liquid diet, so don't neen a cooker/oven. it does everything that I need. recommended.

Kitchen Craft Rotary Vegetable Mill
Kitchen Craft Rotary Vegetable Mill

4.0 out of 5 stars rotary, 4 Jun. 2014
Brilliant... i can prepare my fruit for my youghurt. I have a liquid diet, and this item reduces soft fruit enough, so that I can mix them with youghurt, and eat a normal meal. 11/10

Page: 1 | 2 | 3