Profile for Catherine > Reviews

Primeval: The Complete Series 2 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Douglas Henshall
Offered by DVDBayFBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Priveval series 2, 26 Oct. 2011
I watched series one and wasn't sure. Series 2 confirmed I'd be a fan. I now own all 5 series and can confidently say it's great series to watch if you love fantasy adventure.

Legend of the Seeker: Complete First Season [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Legend of the Seeker, 26 Oct. 2011
Okay I'm sold love the series roll on series 2. The DVD works in my part of the world, always a concern. If you love fantasy based TV you cannot fail to love this series.

A Different Hat
A Different Hat

5.0 out of 5 stars A different Hat, 26 Oct. 2011
This review is from: A Different Hat (Audio CD)
He's my age group and I wish I'd listened to his stuff in my earlier years. I actually didn't know he existed until I was 40. I have several of his albums and can honestly say hand on heart that you won't be disappointed by Mr Carrack. This albumn is different from his other works but give it a chance and you will find a gold nugget.

The Triangle : Complete TV Series [DVD]
The Triangle : Complete TV Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eric Stoltz
Offered by A-2-B DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars The Triangle, 26 Oct. 2011
Premise of the story is good. A very slow build up, which was a disappointment. I watched it but was thankful it was a cheap DVD.

Mike & The Mechanics Hits
Mike & The Mechanics Hits

4.0 out of 5 stars Mike and the Mechanics hits, 26 Oct. 2011
I love Paul Carrack-Do I need to say more. However I will, superb singing and wonderfully melodic songs. If you are an eclectic music listener this is an album for you.

Legend of the Seeker: The Complete Second Season [US Import]
Legend of the Seeker: The Complete Second Season [US Import]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Legend of the Seeker series 2, 26 Oct. 2011
I'm a fantasy/scifi junkie and I live in New Zealand. Needless to say as this was filmed in NZ it got an immediate thumbs up. However, I loved the first series and series two just got better. The only reason I don't give this a 5 star rating is because there really should have been a series 3 to complete the story arc-shame on the Tv moguls.

People Will Talk [DVD]
People Will Talk [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cary Grant
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars People will talk, 26 Oct. 2011
This review is from: People Will Talk [DVD] (DVD)
I remember watching this movie when I was eleven years old and it was a classic then. It must have stuck in my mind because it's a movie that would not go away in my head. Forty years later it still has the same magic.