Profile for Happy Larry > Reviews

Happy Larry (Stonehenge)

Summer's Here
Summer's Here

5.0 out of 5 stars A great song for summer, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Summer's Here (MP3 Download)
Great sound of summer!.. catchy tune snd lyrics.. makes me think of being at the sea on a hot day.

Get My Goat
Get My Goat

5.0 out of 5 stars Really catchy tune and lyrics.., 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Get My Goat (MP3 Download)
Great fun song.. really catchy lyrics and tune.. makes me want to go out and get my own goat! Love it!

Rob Ryan 2014, Calendar
Rob Ryan 2014, Calendar
by Rob Ryan
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Designs, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Rob Ryan 2014, Calendar (Calendar)
I love the work of this paper artist.. fabulous designs and I get to see them every day when they hang on my wall!

Nicky Epstein the Essential Edgings Collection: 500 of Her Favorite Original Borders
by Nicky Epstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully inspiring!, 6 Feb 2013
Such an inspiring book.. all you ever need to do an edge on absolutely anything.. great designs, written patterns and photos.. can't wait to start knitting!

Around The World In Knitted Socks
Around The World In Knitted Socks
by Stephanie Van Der Linden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inspiring designs, 29 Jan 2013
Fabulous book with wonderful inspiring patterns.. have made up two of them and found it was quite easy to follow the patterns and the finished socks were brilliant.

Sword Of Xanten [DVD] [2005]
Sword Of Xanten [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Benno Fürmann
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars I like a bit of cheese, 25 Mar 2009
This review is from: Sword Of Xanten [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this film and would have enjoyed it better if I didn't have my son laughing and poking fun at the characters and their downfalls all the way through! It is a bit cheesy but I like cheese!

The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Collector's Edition (Offered Exclusively by Amazon)
by J. K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value, 7 Dec 2008
I am extremely pleased with my book and think it is really good value for money especially as it is also raising money for charity.
It looks fabulous with its archaic leather looking box, with deeply embosssed pattern and wording and opened up it reveals a scrumptious velvety bag inside a recess with a lovely embroidered signiature emblazoned on it and inside that the really amazing book encrusted with metal fastenings.
What can I say!