Profile for plummy > Reviews

Mad Men Season 5
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series full of great characters, 28 Aug 2014
Great series full of great characters. Jon Hamm plays the main lead very convincingly and makes the part his own.

On Demand (Black Lace)
On Demand (Black Lace)
by Justine Elyot

3.0 out of 5 stars Hotel romps, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: On Demand (Black Lace) (Paperback)
Stories disjointed and less than meaningful, some better than others. Author trying too hard to emulate a man's top shelf magazine! Disappointing ...

Viking in Love
Viking in Love
by Sandra Hill
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Viking treasure, 5 Jan 2013
Exciting, rich with historical detail and good story line, also a lot of comedy. I had trouble putting it down. Very sexy!

by Chris Cheyette

5.0 out of 5 stars Revelation!, 11 Aug 2010
I recently bought this book after visiting my diabetic clinic. What a [[ASIN:095644301X Carbs & Cals: A Visual Guide to Carbohydrate & Calorie Counting for People with Diabetes] revelation this turned out to be - after seeing the portion sizes and carbohydrate values in the book I realised I had been underestimating the amount of insulin I needed to give me stable blood sugar levels and that I needed to make alterations to my diet. I must say the calories are an eye-opener too! I have had type 1 diabetes since I was 12 (quite a few years ago now) but this book proves that there is always something new to discover and learn. If you have a meal out or a take-away it is difficult sometimes to guesstimate - this book takes a lot of the hard work away and makes life much easier ... I would recommend it to anyone - you won't be disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2014 8:31 PM BST