Profile for Gi > Reviews

Content by Gi

Gi

Lightweight Aluminium Folding Self Propelled Wheelchair AMW002B Net Carry Weight 9 KG (Blue)
Offered by Angel Mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this wheelchair - you would never confuse it with ..., 18 Nov 2014
I love this wheelchair - you would never confuse it with a basic utility model and the nice shiny blue paint makes it stand out from the crowd. It is a lot lighter if you take the wheels off when stowing it in the boot if you have problems lifting it, but it is very manageable and as per previous comments, dismantles very quickly if needed, it also folds down neatly. All in all a good buy and value for money.

The Phantom of the Opera [DVD] [2004]
The Phantom of the Opera [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Gerard Butler
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful film. The acting is superb and the singing ..., 18 Nov 2014
What a wonderful film. The acting is superb and the singing even better - in my opinion even better than the stage play. The costumes are bright and vibrant and the entire production is exciting. The atmosphere is dramatic and the love story is both moving and sad. Whoever knew Gerard Butler could sing with such passion and feeling? Since this performance I have followed his career with interest but this is still my favourite !!!

Mad Men Season 5
Mad Men Season 5
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series full of great characters, 28 Aug 2014
Great series full of great characters. Jon Hamm plays the main lead very convincingly and makes the part his own.

On Demand (Black Lace)
On Demand (Black Lace)
by Justine Elyot

3.0 out of 5 stars Hotel romps, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: On Demand (Black Lace) (Paperback)
Stories disjointed and less than meaningful, some better than others. Author trying too hard to emulate a man's top shelf magazine! Disappointing ...

Viking in Love
Viking in Love
by Sandra Hill
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Viking treasure, 5 Jan 2013
Exciting, rich with historical detail and good story line, also a lot of comedy. I had trouble putting it down. Very sexy!

by Chris Cheyette

5.0 out of 5 stars Revelation!, 11 Aug 2010
I recently bought this book after visiting my diabetic clinic. What a [[ASIN:095644301X Carbs & Cals: A Visual Guide to Carbohydrate & Calorie Counting for People with Diabetes] revelation this turned out to be - after seeing the portion sizes and carbohydrate values in the book I realised I had been underestimating the amount of insulin I needed to give me stable blood sugar levels and that I needed to make alterations to my diet. I must say the calories are an eye-opener too! I have had type 1 diabetes since I was 12 (quite a few years ago now) but this book proves that there is always something new to discover and learn. If you have a meal out or a take-away it is difficult sometimes to guesstimate - this book takes a lot of the hard work away and makes life much easier ... I would recommend it to anyone - you won't be disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2014 8:31 PM BST