Profile for Mrs. Susanne Renshaw > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Susanne R...

Mrs. Susanne Renshaw (England)

5 Star Whiteboard Drywipe Magnetic with Pen Tray and Aluminium Trim W900xH600mm
5 Star Whiteboard Drywipe Magnetic with Pen Tray and Aluminium Trim W900xH600mm
Offered by Pitts Presentation Products Ltd
Price: 21.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Apart from the dent in it and scratches in multiple places.... it isn't too bad, 7 Dec 2013
Scratches down the middle and in other places which are quite annoying, also a dent in one part. But apart from that worth the buy. especially for the price

A Bad Birdwatcher's Companion
A Bad Birdwatcher's Companion
by Simon Barnes
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars recognising birdsong, 16 Oct 2013
This CD has helped me so much,I can now recognise so much birdsong when out with my dogs. Thank you Mr Barnes. I would love you to make a second volume please.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Price: 9.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 24 May 2013
For the price, they're ok. But they distort very badly whilst loud, and aren't really loud like people say. Yes they're portable, and handy by I'm not a fan and wouldn't recommend, I would go for the more expensive option, because it is worth it.

In Search Of Elusive Little Comets
In Search Of Elusive Little Comets
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 24 May 2013
Such a great album, only recently been introduced to the band by a friend, but it's very good album. Great, catchy indie music, easy to listen to, nice riffs - great band!

HANES STEDMAN CLASSIC MENS VEST - (S-XXL) BLACK OR WHITE (S - 35/36", WHITE)
HANES STEDMAN CLASSIC MENS VEST - (S-XXL) BLACK OR WHITE (S - 35/36", WHITE)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin and VERY cheap!, 24 May 2013
Some people are saying it's cheap and nasty, I disagree, especially for the price it's extremely good, I use it for working out, and it's perfect. Exactly as displayed, and I would recommend to anyone.

In Love
In Love
Price: 5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2013
This review is from: In Love (Audio CD)
Fantastic debut album, definitely looking forward to hearing more from Peace and can't wait to see them at Reading! Definitely reccomend.

Rumpus Export Edition
Rumpus Export Edition
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 Mar 2013
Underrated band, highly recommend to anyone who likes fast flowing indie style music. Can't wait to see more from them.

Mens M/L Black Thinsulate Insulation 40 gram Fingerless Gloves
Mens M/L Black Thinsulate Insulation 40 gram Fingerless Gloves
Offered by Really Cool Kit
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 17 Mar 2013
I use them to busk in on cold days, they keep me warm and I can still play my saxophone perfectly. Would highly recommend.

The National Health
The National Health
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 25 July 2012
This review is from: The National Health (Audio CD)
What a fantastic album, I originally heard of them when 'The Undercurrents' was played on Radio 1, I later checked their music out and bought an album.

Definitely NOT disappointed! Fantastic album, with fast flowing music, and good lyrics.

All round great album, and a must have.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect, 15 April 2012
This product is absolutely perfect, exactly what it says on the tin. I bought this item to use for my GCSE revision, and it has been great.
It is good quality, looking through some of the reviews some people have mentioned the card is thin etc, I beg to differ. The card is good quality, using biro I cannot see anything through the other side.

If you are looking for small cards to use for revision, shopping lists or what have you - buy this product!